MK EMH changes in April/May

SpaceMtnGirl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why they removed the night EMH at MK on 4/25 and 5/9 and replaced them with AM EMH at Animal Kingdom? And why did they leave the MK EMH on 5/2 alone?

The reason I ask is mainly that I planned our trip for 5/2 to be our last night purposely, so we could spend it at MK night EMH. I'm afraid it's next on the chopping block :(

The park hours just weren't/still are not finalized.

It's good you caught it now, some people wait and don't know something has changed until their at the park.

Just keep checking as your trip gets closer

Well booo. I certainly hope they bring it back or add a different PM EMH for the 25th. We arrive that day in the late afternoon (530pm) and had plans to do Magic Kingdom that night because it was open until 11 and would make it worthwhile to go (and have a five day ticket over a four day).

Guess we’ll have to watch and see. Fingers crossed that maybe they’ll extend the park hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter