MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Typically MK is said to be more busy on Sunday than Thursday. So are the Thursday EMM less busy than the Sunday EMM?

I doubt this info will change our plans but something I was wondering.

I checked the 4th today and it still isn't available.

I am waiting for June 21st to be available.

At my 180+ reservation window if its not yet available I will be making a PPO BOG ADR just in case its not offered...even though I am 99.999% sure that it will be offered that day.

I am waiting for June 21st to be available.

At my 180+ reservation window if its not yet available I will be making a PPO BOG ADR just in case its not offered...even though I am 99.999% sure that it will be offered that day.

I’m hoping July 2nd will be offered. Do know if it’s been selling out? My 180+ date sIs approaching

Anyone have any luck booking 6/4 yet?
I was told by the CM on the phone on Christmas morning when I was booking WAT (because of course that was my 180day mark!!!) the next block of EMM should be released after the holidays. Who knows but seems logical.

Mentioned this in another topic but probably this is worth repeating. 23rd and 28th of June now seem bookable. But the earlier June dates are still not available. No idea how to interpret this

Are Tuesday’s and Sunday’s still the main days for EMM? I’ve seen some Thursdays recently. I’m trying to plan my park days.

I think it used to be mainly Sundays and Tuesdays but it seems once they increased the number of tickets sold and number of rides included, they began adding some Thursdays.

You can check their calendar several weeks out to see what days are available.

I think it used to be mainly Sundays and Tuesdays but it seems once they increased the number of tickets sold and number of rides included, they began adding some Thursdays.

You can check their calendar several weeks out to see what days are available.

They aren’t showing anything for July yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter