MK Firework Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmary

Mouseketeer
Does anyone else plan on doing this?
I just booked it for July 3rd, last year we stood in one spot on main street (near castle) for 7 hours :scared1: to be able to see the fireworks. they where worth it but not something I was looking forward to doing again this year. So I am excited about the party and hope for some yummy desserts and a good spot to see the fireworks:cool1:

I just booked it for July 3rd, last year we stood in one spot on main street (near castle) for 7 hours :scared1: to be able to see the fireworks. they where worth it but not something I was looking forward to doing again this year. So I am excited about the party and hope for some yummy desserts and a good spot to see the fireworks:cool1:

There's another Diser doing it on July 3rd as well...she's on the Going in July thread!

I've been thinking of doing it later in the month. But I think it would be especially worth it to do it July 3rd!

do you just reserve through disney dining? I was hoping to do this for the last night of my trip in July. We will be at MK until closing and figured this would be the perfect end to the vacation. Any information on what will be served?

There's another Diser doing it on July 3rd as well...she's on the Going in July thread!

I've been thinking of doing it later in the month. But I think it would be especially worth it to do it July 3rd!

That's me! We're going on the 3rd! I figure it's a great night because we get the 4th of July fireworks and it's an EMH night so we won't have to leave with the crowds that exit after the fireworks. We'll stay and play a bit!

For those interested you have to make the reservation through Disney Dining. You have to call and not use the on line ADRs, as you must pay in advance and there is a 24 hour cancellation policy!

Called this morning and it took a few minutes, because it was the first time the CM had done this type of booking. (It's ok though, being a DISer , I was able to walk her through the process ;))The first day that reservations could be made is today! It think it is 17.99 per person.

See ya there on the 3rd. I'm very excited about this!

Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party
Begins June 23 and runs through August 28, 2009. This includes a self service buffet at the Tomorrowland Noodle Station with sweets and beverages and exclusive viewing of Wishes, the nightly fireworks. Cost is $17.99 for 10 and over, $9.99 for guests 3-9. Reservations are not required but seating is limited. Space permitting, there may be seating available for walk-ups. Currently the Disney Dining Plan is not accepted. Prepayment is required. Reservations will be available beginning June 22, 2009.

Just booked 8/28 today. I had wanted to do this on 8/23 but she couldnt get the system to let her book that day.

It's just for the summer! I was thinking of doing this but we aren't going til October.

when I called the CM said so many have called for this and alot of them where for the 3rd so I guess we are not alone.... I told my mom the same thing after the fireworks we can just sit tight and wait for some of the crowd to leave. but I have to say last year on the 3rd they had it so organized that it only took us 30min to get out of the park (cant do that on a normal night)..

The party is 17.99 per adult and 9.99 per child that includes unlimited desserts, drinks and a special seat to see the fireworks....

Just Booked for Aug 10. CM said it runs thru Aug 28.

Had to prepay the full amount.

NO Discount for Disney Visa!

If Wishes doesn't go the party will still go and refunds will not be issued.

24 hour cancellation policy.

Gratuity is not included (???).

Said it was located at the Tommrowland Terrace Noodle Station and we had to arrive at 8:45. The event is at 9:00 (1 hour prior to Wishes).

I hope this info is helpful to someone.

I just booked this for my daughters 13th Bday, it will be just her and I with Dad in Iraq, I am hoping it will be a great surprise.

Just booked for 8/27! :dance3:
Cm had to call restaurant for availability because at first it came up as not available for that night. ( It pays to have a great CM who goes the extra mile)
Just a heads up to anyone booking but unsure if you will attend!! Our CM said that cancellation is 24 hours before arrival date not 24 hours before actual event.

Thanks. Does anyone know if Spectromagic goes past it too?
That is what I really want to see but this sounds so so cool!!!
It is hard to decide.:confused3

I just booked it for July 4th. I am thrilled that we won't have to stake out a place to watch the fireworks hours in advance.

Thanks. Does anyone know if Spectromagic goes past it too?
That is what I really want to see but this sounds so so cool!!!
It is hard to decide.:confused3

I don't think it goes by Tomorrow Land Terr. The best seats we had for Spectromagic was at the top of the circle in the street about around 10 o'clock high as your facing the Castle. We got our places as soon as they put the rope up accross the street. We sat on the left side of the street looking at the parade turned down toward Liberty Sq. We made enough space for the four of us, (DW, and 2 DD and me) HOLD YOUR GROUND! :lmao: When the parade started my DW and myself let some kids behind us move to our spots so they could see and we could see over them. Only fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter