MK Firework Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a mention of this in one of the other threads... it looks AWESOME. Does anyone know if this is still going on? We're going Jan 4th-11th 2010. If it is, do you think I'll still be able to get reservations? And does anyone know how much it is? I'd LOVE to do this as a surprise for my boyfriend.. Also, is there anyway to use the DDP for this? We have the regular one..

Thanks in advance for the info!
:goodvibes

Last I heard the last day is January 2. They may extend it. Mind you, it was supposed to end on August 29th and they have extended it more than once. We went on the 25th of August and it was fun. Sending Pixie Dust.:wizard:

Just called Disney dining. They said that I could make reservations for January 10th but then once they tried to put it through there were none available. I'm not sure if this is because it filled up already or if because it's not going on that day. Maybe I'll try back in a few days.. Thanks for your help! :goodvibes

Just read on another thread that people that are traveling in a week or two to WDW, were offered a free upgrade to a deluxe from a value!! I am dying to stay at the contemp, but finances just do not allow us to!! I guess there is always still hope to receive one of these once in a lifetime offers before my trip!!

Just read on another thread that people that are traveling in a week or two to WDW, were offered a free upgrade to a deluxe from a value!! I am dying to stay at the contemp, but finances just do not allow us to!! I guess there is always still hope to receive one of these once in a lifetime offers before my trip!!

Sending you some Pixie Dust!!! :wizard: I've even heard of people asking at check-in or stopping by the deluxe resort and asking about an upgrade. It's worth asking. The worst they can do is say no. I REALLY hope you get an upgrade!!!

I am a fellow disser that will see you at the desert party on the 2nd, with another dissr that i have never met either princess belle, we also had a magical discovery that brought us together for the desert party, I am travelling alone with my 2n kids, and she is travelling solo, both of us were not able to get ressies for the desert party, but when we got together and called about a reservation for 4, we were able to book :banana::banana::banana:, here is a dancing banana for each of us !

I am a fellow disser that will see you at the desert party on the 2nd, with another dissr that i have never met either princess belle, we also had a magical discovery that brought us together for the desert party, I am travelling alone with my 2n kids, and she is travelling solo, both of us were not able to get ressies for the desert party, but when we got together and called about a reservation for 4, we were able to book :banana::banana::banana:, here is a dancing banana for each of us !

Cool! I look forward to meeting you. I'll be the short woman with the tall husband. :thumbsup2 I'll be the one talking to the chef for a special plate of food too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter