MK Firework Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad this worked out for you. I have been watching and hoping they will extend it and we can enjoy it for our trip in June. I hope you both have great trips. :goodvibes

I am so glad this worked out for you. I have been watching and hoping they will extend it and we can enjoy it for our trip in June. I hope you both have great trips. :goodvibes

Thank you! I hope they extend it too. If nothing is announced by the time we leave I'll be asking them about it and tell them how many people here are interested in doing it still. I'll let you all know what they say.

I hope that they extend it so you and Steph2527 can go!

Me and you both!! Our trip is coming up soon..and so far no word of it being extended! Here's to warm weather!! It's 29 degrees here today!!

What a sweet story. <3

We are going to the dessert party on Wednesday. We leave tomorrow morning for our trip. Wed is supposed to be the coldest day of our trip...thinking the dessert party was a great option.

Question though...it might rain...if it rains, and they cancel the fireworks, do they cancel the party, and therefore refund you your money?

Me and you both!! Our trip is coming up soon..and so far no word of it being extended! Here's to warm weather!! It's 29 degrees here today!!

Burr! I've been complaining about the cold here, but thankfully our high has been better than that. Our low has been down to 24. I just can't handle the cold anymore. I hope we have great weather. I'd like to be able to wear my capris & be comfortable.

I really do hope they extend it for you! Where are you staying? I'm SO excited and ready to head to WDW! Last night I was dreaming that I left our tickets at home though. Now I'm paranoid that I'll forget them.

What a sweet story. <3

We are going to the dessert party on Wednesday. We leave tomorrow morning for our trip. Wed is supposed to be the coldest day of our trip...thinking the dessert party was a great option.

Question though...it might rain...if it rains, and they cancel the fireworks, do they cancel the party, and therefore refund you your money?

Thank you. I really am very thankful and want them to be able to go. If they can't go I want Mickey to make their trip extra special somehow!

You have a wonderful question. But I don't know the answer. I'm certain someone here does though. Since the Terrace area is covered my guess is that you still have the party but just don't get to see the fireworks. But I don't really know.

We are staying at POR Jan 2nd-9th. Cant wait!!

That is a pretty resort! It is going to be here before we know it. You are almost in the teens in your countdown too! Just 2 more weekends and we'll be there!!! :banana:

We are there from Dec. 31 - Jan. 9. I'd love to meet up sometime if you are up to it.

They may extend the offering of the Dessert party ~ back in August was it...don't rememer, lol, but anyway, when it was first scheduled to stop I booked the last night it was supposed to be offered and it was a really nice experience.
Well, they extended it obviously and went up on the prices and they may just do that again ;)
And yes, we just called the reservation number for a ressie ~~ but we had to call for days and was constantly told NO ~ until one lucky afternoon so keep trying and don't give up!

I went to the Dessert party in August. It poured down raining. Fireworks were not cancelled and neither the dessert party. The only thing missing was Tinkerbell flying overhead.:sad2:

I have an odd question about the dessert party....

For those who have done this already, how close to the fireworks is the viewing area? How loud is it?

We've made the mistake of being in fantasy land during fireworks & it almost drove me to tears it was soooo loud. I'm usually fine from Main Street over by the train station when they are going off.

I love the dessert idea, but would hate to pay all that money & not be able to enjoy the show.

I have an odd question about the dessert party....

For those who have done this already, how close to the fireworks is the viewing area? How loud is it?

We've made the mistake of being in fantasy land during fireworks & it almost drove me to tears it was soooo loud. I'm usually fine from Main Street over by the train station when they are going off.

I love the dessert idea, but would hate to pay all that money & not be able to enjoy the show.

The Dessert Party is located at Tomorrowland Station(?) its right off of main street and at the beginning of Tomorrowland You will get a side view of the fireworks but its still a great spot to observe. If you are familiar with Wishes, Tinkerbell flies right past the restaurant. You will be much closer to the castle at the end of Main Street. So it may get a little loud.

Don't you tempt me!! This morning I was actually checking resort availability for 4 ngts! Airfare not good though. :(

Don't you tempt me!! This morning I was actually checking resort availability for 4 ngts! Airfare not good though. :(

What dates and where are you checking airfare? Try Sidestep.com unless you fly only one airline. Can you fly out of Charlotte? They are cheaper. Would you be there when we are? I'm going to PM you my email address because I don't think you have it.

Man I hope they extend this and have it during Spring Break in March. We will arrive on my youngest DD's birthday and this would be a great way to spend the arrival evening...... here's hoping!:goodvibes

I just saw a mention of this in one of the other threads... it looks AWESOME. Does anyone know if this is still going on? We're going Jan 4th-11th 2010. If it is, do you think I'll still be able to get reservations? And does anyone know how much it is? I'd LOVE to do this as a surprise for my boyfriend.. Also, is there anyway to use the DDP for this? We have the regular one..

Thanks in advance for the info!
:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter