MK Firework Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...I have a dessert party ADR for Jan 2nd...that i am 90% sure im going to cancel. Still looking for a res?

Hi, I believe chell is at work and usually checks in later, but as of last night I know she did not have a reservation!

Sure hope she sees this soon!

I am arriving at WDW on Jan 2nd, but i have a 6:30am flight out of NY, and dont think we will be in any shape to enjoy the dessert party by 9pm considering we will have been up since 3am! I rather the reservation go to someone who will appreciate it, instead of just cancelling! The Reservation is for 2 adults...hope that helps! Fingers crossed disney extends the dessert party!

Oh, yes..I'd be too tired to enjoy it after such a long day. Well, I do hope they extend it so you will have a chance to enjoy it one evening during your trip. :hug: It is very thoughtful of you to consider others.

I can't wait for chell to see your post - it is her and DH, so the magic number is 2!!

fingers crossed - this could be be an answer to a prayer!

Yes, I would love to if you are certain you can't take it. Would you be able to nap that day then go? I'd hate for you to miss out, especially since they haven't announced that they are extending it or anything.

Thank you for posting here!

Christine thank you for the heads up!

Thank you for your consideration, but it is going to be such a busy first day, i don't think the dessert party is going to work out for our first night. Fingers crossed they extend it, as we are there until Jan 9th. What would be a good time to call and cancel...so that you can grab the reservation.

You are welcome. Again, thank you.

Right now is good for me if it is for you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I really appreciate you posting here and helping us!!!

I hope you get some extra special Pixie Dust on your trip for being so kind and thoughtful! :wizard:

Maybe we will see each other in the parks. :goodvibes

Yes, they are the best. But I still feel bad that they have to miss out. I really do hope they get some extra special :wizard: on their trip! They deserve it!!!

LOL, just keep your fingers crossed they extend it, and for good weather! Last trip was in May and it rained 6 out of the 7 days, along with a stomach virus! We need some better luck this time around!!

Wow!!! Watching this thread unfold in real time was like a good movie!! I am so moved that this came together! And let me just say that, we attended the Dessert Party on 11/30, and it rocked! Our strategy was to have a somewhat late lunch that day, and then skip dinner before our 7pm dessert party. That way we had plenty of room to stuff ourselves and enjoy all the desserts. It was a very nice time, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. And Steph2527, I hope they extend it for you. You are a very thoughtful person.

Fingers & toes and everything else crossed for you. Let me know if you do want to try to meet up. If so, I can send you my number. We are there until the 9th. We are staying at the Swan.

I really do hope you have a much, much better trip this time!

Wow!!! Watching this thread unfold in real time was like a good movie!! I am so moved that this came together! And let me just say that, we attended the Dessert Party on 11/30, and it rocked! Our strategy was to have a somewhat late lunch that day, and then skip dinner before our 7pm dessert party. That way we had plenty of room to stuff ourselves and enjoy all the desserts. It was a very nice time, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. And Steph2527, I hope they extend it for you. You are a very thoughtful person.

Yes, she is very thoughtful.

Her kindness today has been so very special. After another horrible day at work where I wanted to spend the day in the bathroom crying this was a wonderful end to the day. She has been a very special Blessing to my day! Mickey has GOT to return the favor to her 10-fold on her trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter