I remember being very frustrated that they weren't opened and finally gave up on booking it. We camped out for a fireworks spot. I guess they ended up releasing them around June 26 or 27 but we were already there by then and not checking.
That was what happened to us as well. We went on holiday june 26 and i gave up at that point. We had booked Cali Grill as a back up and saw fireworks from there on 3rd July but it would have been nice to see them in the park!

Been waiting on may 28th forever :charac2::sad:, yea that’s right one day. And the chances of us getting it seem slimmer and slimmer as days go by. Still holding out hope we can get this booked cause we’ve never had a good experience with the fireworks, and would like to finally not worry or stress about it. Thanks for this thread I found it a few weeks ago and have been following it plus checking the Disney site. So I hope we can all get it reserved soon.

Been waiting on may 28th forever :charac2::sad:, yea that’s right one day. And the chances of us getting it seem slimmer and slimmer as days go by. Still holding out hope we can get this booked cause we’ve never had a good experience with the fireworks, and would like to finally not worry or stress about it. Thanks for this thread I found it a few weeks ago and have been following it plus checking the Disney site. So I hope we can all get it reserved soon.

We’re waiting on June 2, so just a few days after you. I’m so worried that they are going to change it somehow or get rid of it.

That was what happened to us as well. We went on holiday june 26 and i gave up at that point. We had booked Cali Grill as a back up and saw fireworks from there on 3rd July but it would have been nice to see them in the park!

We just camped out in the park in the grassy area in front of Casey's. We got rained on, but we held out lol. My kids are revolting against that plan this year though....

We booked Frozen for July 4th and plan to book this one for the 3rd. I agree with PP and book them both!

Maybe this will help make the decision easier:

View attachment 312167

I am both impatient and impulsive which is not a great combination unfortunately :). I am finding myself looking at these posts and thinking maybe I should book the Frozen dessert party so I can stop making myself nutty by checking repeatedly for the HEA party. My question is (and I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere), are there special July 4th fireworks at Epcot or is that only offered at Magic Kingdom? We did the Frozen party last year and we're hoping to catch a fireworks show that is different from what is typically offered at the various parks - hence, why I had been hoping to book the HEA party for July 3rd or 4th.

There were extra fireworks at the end of Illuminations in Epcot on 4th July. We had a table at Rose and Crown last year and it was a lovely evening. We were very impressed!

I am both impatient and impulsive which is not a great combination unfortunately :). I am finding myself looking at these posts and thinking maybe I should book the Frozen dessert party so I can stop making myself nutty by checking repeatedly for the HEA party. My question is (and I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere), are there special July 4th fireworks at Epcot or is that only offered at Magic Kingdom? We did the Frozen party last year and we're hoping to catch a fireworks show that is different from what is typically offered at the various parks - hence, why I had been hoping to book the HEA party for July 3rd or 4th.
It's Illuminations with an extra 4th of July set added on at the end. Big and loud! :)

Unfortunately I think from what was said on the Frozen dessert party thread July 4th sold out already. It was up for less than 24 hours.

I think it lasted maybe 10 hours if that. I know this because we went to bed at 2 am and by 10 am when I went back in to check, they were sold out.

I guess it is very very limited. I wish they would do them on the
third at Epcot so maybe we would have a chance at that one.

Woah that is faster than I thought. I booked probably at 8:30 a.m. Guess I got lucky. And I just happened to wake up earlier than I normally would on a Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter