Booked Terrace for 8/1! Thank you to this thread for helping me check every day! I would rather do the plaza but we're surprising my parents. They will be much more comfortable sitting at a table. Also bringing my daughter's boyfriend for his first trip and we won't scare him yet with the crowd on Main Street. We're celebrating her 21st birthday so if alcohol is added, she'll be even happier.

Mine is not showing in MDE but when I looked thru the website it’s there.

it's not that I am happy paying it, but honestly the pushing being able to sit on the grass without being pushed is making it worth it for me. I really want to see them and I would put up with pushing, but my family will hate it! I suggested me going to see the fireworks on my own but they don't want to do that. It's very hard for a child age 10 to enjoy fireworks they can't see while being pushed.

I agree. I’m not a fan of fighting the crowds for a good view. We haven’t seen HEA yet so I really want to see it without the hassle.

I am trying to book August 3 and the time comes up but nothing happens if I click on the time? Anyone else having this problem? I tried on my laptop, iPad and husband’s iPad.

I am trying to book August 3 and the time comes up but nothing happens if I click on the time? Anyone else having this problem? I tried on my laptop, iPad and husband’s iPad.
Different browser? I had to try 3 browsers on my desktop before it would work.

I had the same problem. I right clicked on the button and "opened in a new window" and that worked.

Disney got back to me after sending an email about the price change.

They are sending me a 20 dollar Disney gift card to cover the both of us for the extra pricing.

She was very nice and I’m very happy with it

They are sending me a 20 dollar Disney gift card to cover the both of us for the extra pricing.

WOW! I'm hoping for the same Disney Magic. Did you end up emailing guest services too?

I sent an email with a screen shot. I'm curious to see what they say. A day later and the price is still wrong? That's really unacceptable.

Yep, I just sent my email with a screenshot too. Not being updated immediately I can deal with, but a day later? that seems...sketchy.

Yep, I just sent my email with a screenshot too. Not being updated immediately I can deal with, but a day later? that seems...sketchy.

Like I said before I am sure it's an oversight, but it's an easy fix and they need to do something about it. Booking for 3 people is one thing, but if you're a large group it's significant.

Very nice. I have gotten no response to mine yet.

Mine is not showing in MDE but when I looked thru the website it’s there.

I agree. I’m not a fan of fighting the crowds for a good view. We haven’t seen HEA yet so I really want to see it without the hassle.

Agree ! DS7 has some sensory issues and the crowds tend to really upset him - only way I could get him to stay for HEA is the nice spot at the Garden -

Just emailed them myself as well. Here is the email address I found and used (for president of WDW):george.kalogridis@disney.com

I've been waiting for July 3 myself, but went ahead and booked a pontoon boat out of Contemporary for the fireworks and am planning to do that instead. I posted in the fireworks cruise share thread too, but if anyone wants to go in and share the cost on it, we are a family of 3. 2 adults, one 13 year old. Have room for up to 5 more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter