• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK- Newbie LAND Swap ~ Full.. List on #4..note on #55!

I will sign up for this one too :)

I will do:

Group D - Frames - Adventureland
Group E - 2 Tags - Main Street

Great!!! I have everyone added this morning!!!
We are doing great!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ETA: Everything has been verified and everyone is accounted for!!!!

Hi! :wave: You know I can't resist! Can I get in the last group (the one with 6 open)? I'll take borders for Toontown Fair! pluto:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Hi! :wave: You know I can't resist! Can I get in the last group (the one with 6 open)? I'll take borders for Toontown Fair! pluto:

I've gotta ya added!!! You are just like me.. If it opens up, I will sign up!!! My kids are so excited about all these swaps they are actually giving me ideas.. lol

Hi Nancy~
Could you please change my Group B theme to Frontierland for the
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - (6 per person AND 1 yard) since we don't have that theme covered for that particular element?

Thanks!!! :)

YodasMom said:
Hi Nancy~
Could you please change my Group B theme to Frontierland for the
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - (6 per person AND 1 yard) since we don't have that theme covered for that particular element?

Thanks!!! :)

Gottcha! No problem!!!! Thanks for picking up on that.. I hadn't even realized!!

I thought I didn't want to do this one, but you guys have inspired me and I've held out long enough. I just can't resist!

Can I close out Group D with slide mounts for Toontown and for Group E do frames for Adventureland?

Thanks!!

rlovew - I have you added!

New England Eeyore - I have you added.. Nice to see we inspired you and got you in here!!! I posted to you on the Epcot thread about this since I hadn't seen you over here yet!

ksjayhawks - I had you added!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

I will take 1 box n tag in Group E if it is still open? I am assuming that is 1 journaling box and 1 tag per person right? Not 100% sure of my land - I will let you know in the next day or 2.

knovak said:
I will take 1 box n tag in Group E if it is still open? I am assuming that is 1 journaling box and 1 tag per person right? Not 100% sure of my land - I will let you know in the next day or 2.

I have you down and yes that is one journal box and 1 tag per person! Great to have ya!!!

Hi, if it's not too late can I have 2 journaling boxes in Group E with a theme of Tommorrowland?
Franne

Franne said:
Hi, if it's not too late can I have 2 journaling boxes in Group E with a theme of Tommorrowland?
Franne

I was just checking in for my evening fix of swap addiction! Of course you may have that spot!! No problem!!!

If anyone is interested in another group I will consider opening one more group but only if we have at least 6 people interested.. I won't open it until I know numbers for sure..

Thanks to everyone who has signed up!!!!

I have 2 more ideas for swaps but I'll hold everyone is suspense for a while.. I'll post it in May to see if there is any interest in them.. Thank goodness for my kids with..they had their "thinking caps" on the other night and suggested these other swap ideas..

Anyway, Happy Scrapping!!!!!! I'll post a progress thread the first of May.. just check in when you can...

PrincessNancy96 said:
If anyone is interested in another group I will consider opening one more group but only if we have at least 6 people interested.. I won't open it until I know numbers for sure

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would sign-up for another group if there are others interested :crazy:

Thanks for all your work on this one, Nancy!

YodasMom said:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would sign-up for another group if there are others interested :crazy:

Thanks for all your work on this one, Nancy!

ME TOO!! :teeth: :crazy:

YodasMom and PixieDust 32.. I have your names noted.. we'll see if there is any more interest and will do a smaller group!!! Thanks!!!

I'm really enjoying these swaps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter