• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK- Newbie LAND Swap ~ Full.. List on #4..note on #55!

I could be interested in another group. Are there any lands we are lacking that need to be covered or that aren't as covered as others that we need to make sure are covered more.

Sorry I was thinking rides the first time I posted this.

Nancy, I will take the last spot in group F if nobody else wants it for library pocket. :) I really don't mind if someone else wants it though, it's not like I don't have enough already. :teeth:

bumped for potterphreak..

Girls in group F.. Would you all mind doing 7 items??? Potterphreak is very interested in joining the group...

Your the best!!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
bumped for potterphreak..

Girls in group F.. Would you all mind doing 7 items??? Potterphreak is very interested in joining the group...

Your the best!!!!

I could do 7 no problem.

I don't mind doing 7 for group F either. I also don't mind giving up my spot if anyone wants to keep it 6. :)

I am on my way out the door for work (gag! LOL) so I can't read this thread fully.

Would love love LOVE to join the mini group and thanks to everyone for upping it to 7, y'all are the BEST! :-D
Do I need to tell you which element(s) I decide to do? And which land? I'm sorry I didn't have time to read this all the way through, if everything but xxxx is taken then I will gladly take xxxx. :-)

Thanks again ladies, hopefully I can check in at work. :banana:

potterphreak said:
I am on my way out the door for work (gag! LOL) so I can't read this thread fully.

Would love love LOVE to join the mini group and thanks to everyone for upping it to 7, y'all are the BEST! :-D
Do I need to tell you which element(s) I decide to do? And which land? I'm sorry I didn't have time to read this all the way through, if everything but xxxx is taken then I will gladly take xxxx. :-)

Thanks again ladies, hopefully I can check in at work. :banana:

Yes, I would like to know which element and which land you want..
Here is the list of everything we do
and the list of what is taken in the mini-group...
Element Selection:

1 Topper - 8 inches wide
2 journaling boxes - (double matted and embellished) 2 per person; At least a 2x2 writing area
2 Frames - (embellished)
2 Photo Mats - (double matted and embellished) 2 per person
1 Box n Tag - (1 of each- Above rules apply)
1 mini file folder
1 Paper Piecing - (1 per person)
1 Matted Poem or song Lyric - (double matted and embellished); At least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon - (6 per person AND 1 yard)
4- embellished squares
2- borders
2- slide mounts
1- library pocket & tag

I think I will do

a topper
and
Tomorrowland

If anyone could please show me an example of what a completed topper should look like (just HOW embellished is embellished, LOL) I would be eternally grateful.

:-D

Thanks again!

I have you down!!!
In my opinion.. embellished is as embellished as you would like to make it...
There is a sticky thread up on top of these swap posts... it lists past swaps and down near the bottom is one from past swaps that will give you a great idea of what others have done in the past..
I'll go find the link and include it...
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4084831

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter