• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK- Newbie LAND Swap ~ Full.. List on #4..note on #55!

PrincessNancy96 said:
I got your PM.. sent message back.. sorry I was out all day with kids' soccer and than ran down to see my parents...

oh, no prob...I actually deleted the message earlier because I thought I knew the answer and then I sent you the PM to make sure. LOL! :teeth:

I'm just verifying. A box and tag is a journal box and a tag or is it a tag that slides out of a pocket of somekind?

I have an idea for my journal boxes...would anyone mind if I used popcicle sticks? PM and let me know.. I don't know if it is going to work..but I'm going to try this weekend... I have 2 ideas..just want to see which one will be cooler!

Thanks.. Please no flaming.. I just have a question!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
You're right.. just a journal box and a tag...

Thanks thats what I thought but then I was looking at some of the swap items I've received before and couldn't remember.

:wave:

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll start a progress thread the first of June...so that we can keep updated on our progress...

Let me be the first to admit, I have my ideas, my supplies and am starting to work on them but I haven't done much!!

I don't mind popsicle sticks ~ I love seeing new ways to use things!

And I'll be the first to admit, I'm an over-achiever :rotfl: I am nearly done my 2 land swaps. Can I send them in when I am finished or do you need me to wait. I wanted to get them done before we leave for vacation next month.

marlynnp said:
I don't mind popsicle sticks ~ I love seeing new ways to use things!

And I'll be the first to admit, I'm an over-achiever :rotfl: I am nearly done my 2 land swaps. Can I send them in when I am finished or do you need me to wait. I wanted to get them done before we leave for vacation next month.

Thank you for responding!!! I think I'm going to go ahead with it.. I stained them this weekend!!! I think they are cool..and my kids like them.. and others I have shown like them..

Yes, by all means go ahead and send them when you are finished!!! I just finished my baby swap stuff today so I'm going to start on my land stuff tomorrow...

Thanks!!
Nancy

I'm just checking in! :cool1: I haven't accomplished much yet, but I'm hoping this weekend will give me a little time. DH is helping his dad on Saturday, and I have a free day. I figure I'll do a little much-needed house-cleaning, and the I can work on swaps! :thumbsup2

Glad to see ya!!! It won't be much longer and you'll get a well deserved break from work..and vacation..and than you'll be a swap aholic working on the items!!!

WE did our cleaning last weekend..but we'll hopefully do some yard work this weekend!!

:cheer2: :teeth:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 40 seconds.

:badpc:

StitchIsOurHero said:
I'm just checking in! :cool1: I haven't accomplished much yet, but I'm hoping this weekend will give me a little time. DH is helping his dad on Saturday, and I have a free day. I figure I'll do a little much-needed house-cleaning, and the I can work on swaps! :thumbsup2

When you're done doing your house can you hop up here and clean mine?
PLEASE!!!!! :worship:

I did the yard work already excepting getting the grass cut. I really need to hire a new lawn guy, had to fire the last one. But it's going to rain for the next 8 days. I guess I'll be forced to clean the house, the good thing is when I find the dining table I can wrap up my swap stuff.

BernardandMissBianca said:
I guess I'll be forced to clean the house, the good thing is when I find the dining table I can wrap up my swap stuff.

I'm glad to know that someone else's dining table is full of stuff! I think DH and I just use it as a place to dump stuff when we walk in the door and into the kitchen! I haven't accomplished much housecleaning today--I slept in, and then I have been just fiddling around the house. I have to do some stuff for work, so DH said to just concentrate on that, and he would help with the housecleaning when he got home. I'm thinking I will take him up on that offer! :banana:

Everyonve have a terrific weekend! Testing is finally over for us, so maybe I will be able to work on some swap stuff! :teeth:

Mine are all done!!! :cheer2:

NOW I can go to Disney World!!!!!

FairyAuntMother said:
I'm just about done putting together the embellishments. I found some really cute items. :goodvibes

Great!!! Can't wait to see them!!! Thanks so much for checking in!!! I can't believe May is almost over.. these swaps are coming up quick!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter