MNSSHP and CoP

lissawynn

I drink Coke with everything.<br><font color="deep
My DH and I are planning our next trip for the last week in October because we're interested in going to MNSSHP. When do these tickets go on sale, and how do I go about purchasing them?
Also, what's the chance CoP will be open during that time?

COP seems pretty random. I thought it was only supposed to be open during the very crowded times, but it was open the 1st day of our trip 2/13, which was not crowded at all, but then closed the rest of the trip, which was President's Week and much more crowded.

Keep checking the Disney website under Special Events. They probably have MNSSHP listed now, but eventually, it will say "Tickets available now." I think they went on sale late May or early June last year.
What's CoP??

We were at WDW Columbus Day weekend, and the first night of MNSSHP. No one in our group noticed CoP open. And if it was, I think at least one of us would have seen that.
You will have a GREAT time at MNSSHP! :bounce:

Luv2roam: I wonder if you would mind giving your experience re: crowds the 1st night of MNSSHP? I am also waiting for tickets to go on sale, but the only night we will be there will be the 1st night. Was it very crowded? Thanks for any info.;)

we were at the first MNSSHP last fall....we didn't find it to be terribly crowded, although we had no idea what to expect since it was our first time there. It was sold out, too. I don't know how many tickets they sell either. Not much help, am I? :)

we found that the party was very manageable--there would be clogs of people in some places and hardly anyone in others. ride lines weren't bad at all, especially as the night wore on.

we are in the process of planning our fall trip now, and can't decide whether or not to go the week before (for our daughter's ACTUAL 2nd birthday) or to go the next week, celebrate her "birthday" and then do MNSSHP....decisions, decisions...LOL!

hope this helps!

Madge
who would love for someone to make this decision for her :rolleyes:

We were also there on the first night and just like Madge found it slightly crowded, but not too bad. Most rides had little wait and the candy lines weren't bad at all. We had our picture made first thing, so the line wasn't very long. One important thing: it was HOT! So definitely plan to wear a cool costume / outfit.

One important thing: it was HOT! So definitely plan to wear a cool costume / outfit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes, it was really hot and so humid that night. I was glad we decided to wear halloween t-shirts from Target instead of costumes! I didn't realize how much our boys enjoyed the party until we were talking about our upcoming trip this fall--both chose the party over Disney Quest :)

Madge
who realizes the planning suddenly got easier

The first night was great. I would say it was just right. I don't recall waiting for any length of time for any rides. The crowd was not near as bad as a busy MK day in May we experienced.
There were a few things I wanted to do that I didn't because of the wait -- The fortune tellers in Adventureland, and something else I don't even remember! :jester: So it couldn't have been too important.
It was HOT though! Many guests were wearing, full body cover heavy, hairy costumes. I don't know how they kept from passing out.
Once the sun went down, it was tolerable. But young gals were dressed as Jasmine and I am sure they were plenty comfortable.
MNSSHP was a great time that I would not hesitate to do again.
I wish they had the horseman ride around a little more.
Be sure you get a viewing of the fireworks where no trees or building block your vision. The fireworks SURROUND the park! :bounce:
It was great to ride the rides at night.
By midnight the place was pretty dead. The CM's were great too.
It was a very memorable night, worth every penny.

Went to MNSSHP on Halloween last year and had a great time (even though it was over sold). I bought my tickets in July or August. I will probably do this again when i go in October!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter