"mom, really? Disney in December again?" PTR** link to TR last page**

Hi, I followed you over from my PTR, it's great that we are both trying the Poly this year!

I missed a lot of stuff on my first trip too, I think it happens to most of us.

As for MK on the 4th, they might be doing parade taping that day so be prepared for it to be crowded.

I think all of us will be at MK on Monday the 6th :goodvibes, Devon's mom, Oregonmommyof2, and I will be there that day. We should all get a Dole Whip together :rotfl:.

I love the scrapbooking pages I really need to start doing that again. I can't wait to read more!

Hi, I followed you over from my PTR, it's great that we are both trying the Poly this year!

I missed a lot of stuff on my first trip too, I think it happens to most of us.

As for MK on the 4th, they might be doing parade taping that day so be prepared for it to be crowded.

I think all of us will be at MK on Monday the 6th :goodvibes, Devon's mom, Oregonmommyof2, and I will be there that day. We should all get a Dole Whip together :rotfl:.

I love the scrapbooking pages I really need to start doing that again. I can't wait to read more!

:welcome:

I know about the parade taping :sad2: but since that is the day we arrive I really wanna make my way there to see the castle... a year is way too long :sad1:
If we get there and it is too crazy we can hop somewhere else or just try to hit a couple rides and then go watch Wishes from the Poly beach, we will see how we feel when we arrive

I would love for us all to meet up for a Dole Whip (especially since I have never had one :rolleyes1) I love that we are all on eachothers PTR's

This was my first scrapbook... my best friend talked me into it and I enjoyed it, so now I have to start gathering stuff for next trip's book

Ok I have played around with my park days because of the nasty rumour that the Pop Warner kids will be at MVMCP on the 7th

I was going to move it to the 5th but that is our first real day and I don't really wanna do the party first so I moved it to the 9th and that makes me move my Epcot WS day to our last night which will kinda be nice to end the trip with the candlelight Processional and Illuminations (and it will make it easier to get my Le Cellier ressie since it is later in the trip!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:)

I left the 6th a MK day since so many of us will be there that day:grouphug: it will be nice to maybe meet some fellow Disers!!!

OK here is the schedule (as of today, that doesn't mean it won't change :rolleyes1)

Schedule.jpg

This one also has times for my ressies so if anyone will be at the same place around the same time let me know

The 10th is our last day and we are planning on doing Ohana that morning too. We have never done the breakfast, but it was recommended to us by Toni so we are wanting to try it.

The 10th is our last day and we are planning on doing Ohana that morning too. We have never done the breakfast, but it was recommended to us by Toni so we are wanting to try it.

YAY... hopefully we will see you there. Eryka is dying to have breakfast with Stitch!!!

For some reason on your TR none of the pictures are showing up, can't wait to see all the fun you had last year. We are so excited about this year!!!

For some reason on your TR none of the pictures are showing up, can't wait to see all the fun you had last year. We are so excited about this year!!!

I fixed them for you.
I reorganized my photobucket and I fixed my PTR but forgot about my TR

Enjoy popcorn::

I fixed them for you.
I reorganized my photobucket and I fixed my PTR but forgot about my TR

Enjoy popcorn::

Thank you, can't wait to have a few minutes-haha-hours to look thru all the fun.

How do you get the cute timeline in your signiture?

Erika

Thank you, can't wait to have a few minutes-haha-hours to look thru all the fun.

How do you get the cute timeline in your signiture?

Erika

If you mean the countdowns, you can click on them and it should take you to the webpage which will have instructions on how to put them on

Your trip report was great, short and sweet. I loved all the photos, especially the Ariel with the bubbles-SOOO CUTE!!!

Enjoy all the planning for your upcoming trip...I will keep track of you and your planning:)

woo hoo- finding all these great DEC 2010 PTR!! subscribed! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

We are there at the EXACT same time. And doing MVMCP on the 9th!!! :santa:

love your plans so far and your kiddos are just too cute!!! Love the scrapbook too- i also love to scrap, but barely find the time anymore (work FT with a 2.5yo!). I too, am completely OCD. I fear, I have passed this onto my son........i caught him straightening up all the books and animals in his crib the other night, everything was in perfect order. He also likes to clean like i do. I've created a monster! hopefully he will continue to also share my passion for WDW!!

and wow, you haev a lot of new things to try that you've missed on prior trips!! this should make for a great time. i see you did the pirates cruise for the kids- how was that? My DS isn't old enough yet, but I'd love to try it in the future- plus I LOVE Peter Pan.

I am still working with our schedule too, but as we get closer, maybe we will end up in the same parks on certain days. We are staying at BLT.

Anyhow- loving the planning!!! can't wait to see more and will be checking back all the time. My PTR is in my sig. :santa::thumbsup2:wizard:

woo hoo- finding all these great DEC 2010 PTR!! subscribed! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

We are there at the EXACT same time. And doing MVMCP on the 9th!!! :santa:

love your plans so far and your kiddos are just too cute!!! Love the scrapbook too- i also love to scrap, but barely find the time anymore (work FT with a 2.5yo!). I too, am completely OCD. I fear, I have passed this onto my son........i caught him straightening up all the books and animals in his crib the other night, everything was in perfect order. He also likes to clean like i do. I've created a monster! hopefully he will continue to also share my passion for WDW!!

and wow, you haev a lot of new things to try that you've missed on prior trips!! this should make for a great time. i see you did the pirates cruise for the kids- how was that? My DS isn't old enough yet, but I'd love to try it in the future- plus I LOVE Peter Pan.

I am still working with our schedule too, but as we get closer, maybe we will end up in the same parks on certain days. We are staying at BLT.

Anyhow- loving the planning!!! can't wait to see more and will be checking back all the time. My PTR is in my sig. :santa::thumbsup2:wizard:

BLT you are so lucky. I am thinking about buying there. Let me know if you love it and I will check out your PTR

Make sure you let me know if we have other matching days and maybe we can meet up. The pirate cruise was a blast even for adults and my girls want to do Pirates League this trip because they loved it so much.

My Emma is OCD even more than me (she eats donuts with a fork :confused3 ) I don't think w can stop it.

I am glad you joined!!!!

BLT you are so lucky. I am thinking about buying there. Let me know if you love it and I will check out your PTR

Make sure you let me know if we have other matching days and maybe we can meet up. The pirate cruise was a blast even for adults and my girls want to do Pirates League this trip because they loved it so much.

My Emma is OCD even more than me (she eats donuts with a fork :confused3 ) I don't think w can stop it.

I am glad you joined!!!!
Very cool- i'll definitely let you know. From what we have seen so far, it looks pretty amazing. I've been looking at a ton of photos. to be honest, it is not really our style (we are more traditional in our taste- more like AKL), but we like the location, monorail access, views and access to restaurants in the resorts we like. The price per point was higher than AKL of course, but the annual maintenance fees are lower, so in the end over the long term, they really equal out. We just decided AKL was too far for us and we preferred the location of BLT. Plus the Top of the World lounge is a nice bonus and the pool is great too. Plus we will be spending lots of time at the MK in the coming years with our little one.

lol at eating a donut with a fork. at least i know i am not alone! :confused3:lmao::rotfl:

yes, we will definitely keep our schedules in check for a possible meet up too. :wizard:

Very cool- i'll definitely let you know. From what we have seen so far, it looks pretty amazing. I've been looking at a ton of photos. to be honest, it is not really our style (we are more traditional in our taste- more like AKL), but we like the location, monorail access, views and access to restaurants in the resorts we like. The price per point was higher than AKL of course, but the annual maintenance fees are lower, so in the end over the long term, they really equal out. We just decided AKL was too far for us and we preferred the location of BLT. Plus the Top of the World lounge is a nice bonus and the pool is great too. Plus we will be spending lots of time at the MK in the coming years with our little one.

lol at eating a donut with a fork. at least i know i am not alone! :confused3:lmao::rotfl:

yes, we will definitely keep our schedules in check for a possible meet up too. :wizard:

We stayed at the Contemporary last year and nothing beats the convenience of that resort. I really want to buy there too but I have to get a job first now that I am done school.
I like the style of BLT, to me it looks really clean which is very good for my OCD!!!:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter