Moonlight Magic 2019?

5 trips booked and managed one party in feb. two I missed by a day or 2.

I'll visit for two weeks in 2019, arriving just after the second AK night and leaving before the first TL one :rolleyes2
Oh well, at least I won't have the same problems booking at 7 months like this year.
Also, in my opinion they should give preference to whom is booking their first night of the year and only if there are enough spaces, allow multiple visits (even at different parks).

Question about registering as we've never done one before. The booking guidelines confuse me, it says this:

A Member can register themselves and up to 3 additional guests (total of 4)—or up to the number of guests on his or her Resort reservation.

We have a reservation booked at the time of the August 22nd one. We have 7 total on our reservation (our family of 3 plus our friends family of 4). So does that mean on June 5th I can log in and register all of us at once?

Question about registering as we've never done one before. The booking guidelines confuse me, it says this:

A Member can register themselves and up to 3 additional guests (total of 4)—or up to the number of guests on his or her Resort reservation.

We have a reservation booked at the time of the August 22nd one. We have 7 total on our reservation (our family of 3 plus our friends family of 4). So does that mean on June 5th I can log in and register all of us at once?

Yes....you can register the amount of people on your reservation.

Thank you! Also are these hard to get into? Is the online process to register hit or miss?

Many people have been unable to get registered even if they had an onsite reservation. The online process has been awful and the events fill up very quickly. That being said, I was able to get registered for both events that happened to fall during our previous trips.

Many people have been unable to get registered even if they had an onsite reservation. The online process has been awful and the events fill up very quickly. That being said, I was able to get registered for both events that happened to fall during our previous trips.

The two words that come to mind are fiasco and misery. While I was able to get into the one event that coincided with my trip, many people were not... spaces were gone less than an hour of registration opening. And there were lots of very angry, disappointed people.

They appear to be attempting to address the problems from this past year by limiting the number of tickets to 4 or up to the number of people on the actual registration and creating a "virtual" waiting room. We will have to see how this play out and whether it makes any difference.

Oh well...I was hoping it would coincide with our February trip as our passes expire halfway through the trip. Planning to do a trip sometime in the summer as well, but having done the DAK moonlight magic last April, it wasn't good enough to book a trip around...DAK is also our least favorite park.

Fates aligned and the MK February 5th date is smack dab in the middle of my already scheduled vacation. Not thrilled, however, because I have an 'Ohana reservation that night at 7:45. I guess I'll have to start stalking an 'Ohana reservation on another night.

We are finally going to be there for one of these. Having never tried to book one, what time do reservations open up on Jan 9?

Wow! I didn't expect it to hit my dates. Now I just have to hope I get in. I guess I'll have to book fast passes with the assumption that I'll get in. How long has the event been in the past? I'm looking at 5 Feb at MK.

I actually have a trip planned during the HS late March date. Fingers crossed we can get in. We attended Epcot MM but found it sort of dull with so few rides (my DD is a thrill seeker so Epcot rides don't really cut it for her).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter