Moonlight Magic registration

I went in right at 9:00. Was number 1367 My turn came and I entered all the info for Feb 11. At the end it said FULL so I did NOT get in. That was around 9:20. I'm really disappointed as I wanted to take my sisters.
Wow, I wondered if you made to the entry page if you were good. I had everything ready in a word doc to cut and paste but inadvertently hit the number lock key when entering my phone #. I'm sure I only lost a second or two before I realized what was going on (in my mind I was cussing Disney's IT figuring it was their fault) but it felt like minutes. Sorry you just missed it.

Can a family member of a blue card dvc member staying onsite, staying in the same room, need to have a park ticket to attend Moonlight Magic together?

Can a family member of a blue card dvc member staying onsite, staying in the same room, need to have a park ticket to attend Moonlight Magic together?
For the MM events, they issue event specific wristbands at check in. Beginning at the designated time (usually around 6 pm), anyone attending the event that already has their wristband may enter the park without needed separate park admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter