Morimoto Asia or The Edison?

starousse

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Have plans to head to Disney Springs for dinner after MK closes down at 6. I've narrowed it down between these two. It's myself, my husband, DS12 and DD9. The Edison looks like a cool place, but the food reviews are meh. Where would you go? Thanks!

The two places offer different types of food. Is there one in particular that you prefer?
I have never been to the Edison, but we had lunch at Morimoto a couple weeks ago.
We ordered the bao, spider roll, ramen and buri bap. Everything tasted good (I actually prefer food at Morimoto than CG...)

Never been to The Edison but if you put up Morimoto against any restaurant at Disney Springs Morimoto wins.

Morimoto for sure! The Edison has really good drinks though, but the food is just not at the level of Morimoto. Enjoy!

Morimoto for the food (Peking duck!), the Edison for drinks & entertainment...

Morimoto - the food and ambiance can't be beat! :) It's beautiful in there at night. Great cocktails too.

I have never been to the Edison, but I will echo all of the recommendations for Morimoto. We had lunch there last week and the food and service were top notch!

In my opinion, the best entree at The Edison is the ribs from Morimoto if that tells you anything. The apps, drinks, and deserts are all very good there though. Morimoto definitely has the better entrees however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter