~Most Memorable WDW Souvenir~

disneyworldluvr349

Disney World CM!
I was wondering what your most memorable souvenirs from WDW were! Mine would have to be my Tinker Bell jewerly box that I have had forever. It just brings me back to those shops on Mainstreet that I love so much! :cutie:

How about the talking monorail magnet? I love to press the button and hear "Please stand clear of the doors", especially when I'm having a really bad day. Take me to the monorail! :goodvibes

Marie

My most memorable WDW souvenier is a ceramic cup/mug with dalmations on it from the 70's. I remember drinking milk out of it every night at dinner when I was little. It's sitting on my desk right now - it makes me smile when I look at it. :cutie:

this silly little cookie tin i got on main street when I was 5 years old on my first trip, it had cookies in it and when they were gone, i put little plastic disney figurines and pins in it and it's down in the basement right now. I stuck a bar of disney world hotel soap in it in 1988 and it still smells like disney! it's crazy but sometimes i just like to look through it even though i know exactly what's there. it's just a nice little token that brings back great memories.

Mine has got to be all the photos I take of my trips. I know not much! But I love to scrapbook and this makes for a wonderful reminder of all the trips we have taken!

I love my faux diamond mickey head earrings and necklace pendant. I wear them all the time...takes me to WDW in my mind!:goodvibes

I'm actually surprised no one has gone here yet, but...my DDs!! We figured out I was pregnant with DD1 on a trip, and 3 years later, we celebrated a little too much, and there was DD2!

Aside from that, we collect wine glasses to commemorate our trips. I am currently enjoying a glass of Merlot in one of the glasses we picked up in DL in Dec 06.

Hmmmmm, maybe one has to do with the other?!?! :rolleyes1

Mine was the little princess that is in my siggy. She will be turning one soon.

My most memorable souviner has to be my first time on Space Mountain. It's not something I can touch, hold or wear...but its something that will live with me forever. I screamed 'stop the ride!' I dont know how many times.

Mine is from my first trip to WDW in 1984 when I was 6. I totally fell in love with Figment, and begged and begged my parents for a stuffed Figment. They finally bought me one in from an airport gift shop on the way home. Then somewhere through the years my brother claimed it as his own, and broke the neck somehow. Though he can't hold his head up straight, I plan on reposessing my Figment next time I see my brother.

my familys 2005 first family for opening MGM Studios. got a great photo and a certificate. i can't think of anything better then that memory!!!!!
cc616b43.jpg

c9d60faf.jpg

Our most memorable souvenir would be the 1st Cericel we bought in DD 5 years ago that now adorns a wall in our home.

It is the once where Pooh & pals are cooking and there are recipies scattered about the picture.

If we play our cards right, we will claim theone that my parents have showing Pooh being pounced by Tigger.......classic!

I have a MM watch that I was given for my 8th birthday that I was celebrating in DW. I love that watch. The best part is that my DD is going to be getting it in the next few years.

Hands down mine is the Mickey ring my son surprised me with on our last trip. He went in the BC gift shop and bought it with his own money as a thank you for taking them to Disney!:cloud9:

From my first trip in 1995 I have a pink pen that has water or jel in it. Mickey is in it and when you turn the pen he walks down the road from MK. The ink dried up a long time ago, but the memories are still there!!

My other two favorites are the Blue Mickey icon earrings I got this past December. They were six dollars and I wear them all the time.

The other is my stuffed Minnie dressed as Cinderella. She sits on my desk at work and I lock her in my drawer at night lest someone be tempted to give her a new home! I even took her outside with me today when our building had a fire drill!! Everyone I work with knows not to mess with my Minnie.

These things never faily to take my back to our time at the World.

Suz

I have a Minnie pin from 1974 that has always meant Disney World to me, but my favorite has to be the collage picture frame that I got last year. I wanted it so badly that I had to order it when I got home; learned a good lesson there. If you see something you really want, you should probably just go ahead and buy it if you can afford it. :goodvibes

Rock N' Roller Coaster Earings.. and My Bag.. from RNRC too.. the shape of a guitar...

Or my Mickey Earings..

In either 1990 or 91 my Dad bought me one of the Indiana Jones hats from the Adventure outpost. He didn't think I would ever wear the hat and really didn't want to buy it for me, but he did. That hat didn't leave my head for the rest of the trip and basically for the next three years. That hat started my love for Indiana Jones and I still have it and the pin that came with it.

I've got some watches and a few coffee mugs that I love and make me think Disney too, but that hat is tops. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter