~Most Memorable WDW Souvenir~

:goodvibes has to be the fact that my son keeps reminding me how we all got soaking wet on a ride!!!l He is usually such a difficult little boy to please and for entire week he was sooo good....that has to be the best gift ever.
Going back May '08...cant wait.

Mine is simple...nothing expensive or fancy...it would have to be the stuffed Flounder that my father bought for me the first or second time we went to Disney (either 1990 or 1991. Not sure what year "The Little Mermaid" came out!). It's one of my favorite movies of all time (not just Disney movies, EVERY movie), and each time I see Flounder, I'm reminded of it.

Come to think of it, Flounder represents (to me) what Epcot was back in the early 90s (that's where we bought him). When I look at him I remember riding Horizons and the "floating" people in their house, I remember almost getting sick on "Body Wars", I remember the Dream Maker and Figment (I :love: that ride, and still do!), and I remember the hydroponic tomatoes. Gosh, a little stuffed fish can really bring back memories!

My most memorable souvenir is the pair of mouse ears that I bought on my first trip to MK in 1975, when I was 8 years old. You could still see reruns of the original Mickey Mouse Club on TV back in 1975, and I couldn't wait to get my own pair of ears. :earsboy: Every time I look at them, I'm back on Main Street USA in 1975. :goodvibes

How about the talking monorail magnet? I love to press the button and hear "Please stand clear of the doors", especially when I'm having a really bad day. Take me to the monorail! :goodvibes

Marie

Oh goodness...please tell me I can find one that says it in Spanish.:lmao:

Well I have so many, but I guess it would have to be my first trip to disney land when I was 7, it's a silver spoon that says disneyland. And last year my husband bought me diamond mickey earring for our 30th anniversay.

My huge ceramic Cinderella's Castle pen/pencil holder w/the monorail that goes around the castle as it plays "When You Wish Upon A Star" when you wind it up. It instantaneously reminds me of WDW. DS and DH bought it for me at WDW for my bday.

tough one.... my plastic "florida orange" cup/ straw with mickey on it.... or my first autograph book from 1988......hmmmm to hard to pick just one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter