Motivational March 2022 W.I.S.H. Thread

I love all those quotes! I especially like just watching something without trying to change it and being behind the waterfall not in it.

I don't practice mindfulness and I have terrible "monkey mind" when I do try to meditate--so I don't.

DH is babysitting our instant grandbaby (DS2's fiancee's little one) so I have the entire house to myself! I'd like to say I've been super productive, but that would be a lie. I have had a lovely quiet evening with Disney piano songs in the background. About to do some paperwork and then maybe, just maybe, I'll vacuum and even mop before bed.

Woohoo... I'm going to Port Townsend this weekend, really looking forward to the road trip. And in just a week and a half it's the trip to the ocean.
Woohoo... I'm still on track with getting rid of things, "just" 60 more things to go. And I really am running out of things to sort thru here upstairs, so it has been very effective.

Today I am thankful for my boss and one of our donors that I have become friends with. After what was a horrible Monday night with DD, my boss texted me on Tuesday (I took the day off) to ask if I was ok. It was nice that to have something think of me when DD is the one to worry about. We talked yesterday at work and he understands what I am going though as he has had some similar issues with one of his girls. He told me to take any time that I need and not to worry about it. This is getting into our busy time but I know that he will be able to help pick up slack if I need to take time. Plus my 2 workers are awesome and will be able to do everything that I do.

The donor out of the blue called to see how I was doing yesterday. We don't talk on the phone often. We tend to email the most and he knows that things have been difficult lately with DD but the last time I talked to him things were going good so he had no clue what had happened this week. He called just to see how I was doing. This guy is the nicest guy you would ever meet. He would give the shirt off of his back for you.

I am also Thankful that DD is comfortable enough to talk to me and tell me the hard thing that most kids don't talk to their parents about. I am thankful I am able to get her the help that she needs.

Today I am thankful for my boss and one of our donors that I have become friends with. After what was a horrible Monday night with DD, my boss texted me on Tuesday (I took the day off) to ask if I was ok. It was nice that to have something think of me when DD is the one to worry about. We talked yesterday at work and he understands what I am going though as he has had some similar issues with one of his girls. He told me to take any time that I need and not to worry about it. This is getting into our busy time but I know that he will be able to help pick up slack if I need to take time. Plus my 2 workers are awesome and will be able to do everything that I do.

The donor out of the blue called to see how I was doing yesterday. We don't talk on the phone often. We tend to email the most and he knows that things have been difficult lately with DD but the last time I talked to him things were going good so he had no clue what had happened this week. He called just to see how I was doing. This guy is the nicest guy you would ever meet. He would give the shirt off of his back for you.

I am also Thankful that DD is comfortable enough to talk to me and tell me the hard thing that most kids don't talk to their parents about. I am thankful I am able to get her the help that she needs.
Holding you both in my thoughts.

Today I am thankful that I did the Minimalist Challenge and I am even more thankful that I've completed it. After work today the last car load goes to Goodwill.

I am thankful for the blue skies this morning.

And I am thankful that after 12 years in this house I finally arranged the living rom furniture so that the sofa is in front of the window and the TV/console is directly across from it. I'd never done it this way before because I didn't think I'd like sitting with my back to the front window but I love it, and I love being able to directly face the TV and not have to sit sideways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter