Motivational March 2022 W.I.S.H. Thread

@Summer2018, what a great project with the kids!

I like the Tuesday picture, too.

Choose yourself…What does that mean for you?

For me, choosing yourself starts with knowing yourself. It's about taking the time to figure out what works best for you, and then arranging things (your schedule, your home...whatever you can) to support that.

Being a singleton living on my own I usually feel like my life is all and only about myself, but have come to realize that doesn't necessarily translate into choosing myself or really taking care of myself. I do agree with @PollyannaMom that it starts with truly knowing yourself, and that's been my journey the past two years, since the big unlock of the ADHD diagnosis.

Woohoo... we did get a sun break yesterday afternoon/evening and temps got up in to the 60s. Which is great because the forecast for the weekend has changed to be not so nice. I had told my Niece I was thinking of coming up Saturday but she said they would be out of town and the following weekend the Museum was having an Open House, so I was thinking of changing to go up then and the shift in the weather makes that an easy decision.

Woohoo... I'm still on track with both goals. The house is starting to look better but is still clutter-y, so I'm going to continue to focus up here.

Woohoo... I want to take a long weekend in April, but it needs to be towards the earlier part of the month as I'll be traveling to LA the last week for work. I've been thinking about going to the ocean at Long Beach, and really I could go down later one day and work from there...hmmm... woohoo I think I have some fun trip planning to do!

Last edited:
I am very thankful for my health.
I am thankful that the weekend is coming soon.
I am thankful that I only have 54 more days of school. This year has been the most difficult of my career, and I am ready to say, "Goodbye" to school year 2021/2022.
I am thankful that the weather is warming up, and even though today is a rainy day, it's not cold enough to be ice or snow.

I am thankful for the crocuses blooming in my yard and the buds about to burst on my daffodils and tulips.

I'm thankful that we're having sun breaks each day. Yesterday was rain in the morning and rain in the evening but it was tolerable because there was a bit of sun in the middle of the day.

I'm thankful for the longer days and more hours of daylight in the evenings.

I'm thankful that when I get the idea to do something I have the means to do it. I have a room at my favorite hotel at the beach booked for the second week of April, and a couple dinner reservations made.

And I'm thankful for all of you and the privilege of checking in with you each day!

I am thankful to be where I am right now. We got some less than great health news about my dad yesterday so I am thankful he and my mom are safe and cared for in the nursing home and I dont have to try to navigate this all for them again, it's nice to have someone else take the helm.

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

I am so thankful for my health and my family’s health.

Thankful DDs healing from surgery is coming along and she’s getting her life back.

Thankful for our home and the safety of living in the USA.

Thankful that I get to visit and babysit my new niece tomorrow.

Thankful for the wonderful Ladies on this thread who keep me uplifted and motivated!!

My big weekend a plans? Same old same old: a trip to GW, household chores and maybe a little cleaning up out side, if it isn't raining. I've done most of the clearing-out-stuff in the bedroom, so now I'm going to do some re-decorating in there, changing out curtain rods and drapes, touching up paint, swapping headboards and cleaning it top-to-bottom... a good old Spring Cleaning.

Happy Friday Everyone!!

My work schedule is 4 10s so my weekend started last night 🥳

Took my foster pups for booster shots this morning-they are healthy and HUGE-23 and 27lbs!!! Hoping they get adopters this week 🤞🏼Babysat my new niece for a few hours this afternoon…oh the joys of a sweet new baby 💕 I love her so much!

Tomorrow I am planning on cleaning and Sunday I volunteer at the SPCA!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter