MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 2

NC Belle

<font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color
:wave2:

I guess Matthew got upgraded today---Its Cadburysmom's fault.:eek: She tends to attract storms when she meets people for meals and cheesecake.;) :p We had cheesecake back in August/Sept. when the tropical troubles began.

Originally posted by cheeringmom
GEFFRIC, DANA, MAD, ODD, the BEASTS and everyone else who is stuck here at home....sending out a big

:grouphug: and inviting you all to my pity party :charac2: whaaaaaaa
:wave2: Hey, I haven't left yet! ;) Can I join you guys! ;)

Originally posted by NC Belle
We had cheesecake back in August/Sept. when the tropical troubles began.
.........ooooooooo........cheesecake........... :love: (anyone got a drooling smiley?)

OK...back to our regular scheduled programming... :teeth:

Originally posted by HuggaBaloo

.........ooooooooo........cheesecake........... :love: (anyone got a drooling smiley?)

That was the last fattening dessert that NC Beast had before modifying her eating habits.

He likes the Breyer's low fat cherry cheesecake yogurt. I'm not much into eating yogurt, but the small spoon full that he allowed me to taste was good.

It's true. I haven't left yet.

Hey, if it gets me into the party!!! :earboy2:

I guess you can join in then.::yes::

I guess you can join in then.::yes::
Awww thanks! I know [color=008080]Cheeringmom[/color] would have let me in...wouldn't you [color=008080]Cheeringmom[/color]? ::yes::

Awww thanks! I know [color=008080]Cheeringmom[/color] would have let me in...wouldn't you [color=008080]Cheeringmom[/color]? ::yes::

I heard that she is a good baker, and generous to make cookies for the opposing team's cheerleaders.;)

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey
Hugga I hope you got my PM I was already gone when you tried to reach me . Rick is bummed out that he didnt get to meet you . The number I gave you is the same number we reached he and Joe on .
[color=CC0000]Mad4Mickey[/color] , I'm obviously having all kinds of technical difficulties because I didn't see your PM. I don't know what was going on with the phone number. I tried calling from my home phone and my cell phone about a dozen times and could not get through. I was really upset that I didn't get to meet them (and you too!). I know they just got back, but maybe they're planning a return trip sometime soon. Next time I'll make sure we exchange all pertinent info before they leave! ::yes::

I heard that she is a good baker, and generous to make cookies for the opposing team's cheerleaders.;)
........ooooooooooo.........cookies :hyper: :tongue:

Ask and ye shall receive...
drool.gif

Have a wonderful time at WDW RRBB and OF and dragons..
:wave:

Thanks geffric. Now if I can just get all the packing done. :rolleyes:

geffric, how's your father doing?

Hi RRBB.. thanks for asking, he is stable and waiting for the kidney removal surgery on Wednesday....hoping that his breathing improves. That is the doctors main concern for the 6 hour surgergy..

how are you feeling??? Take it easy at WDW, get lots of water and rest and remember that Tag Baby is watching everything from out of our tummy:teeth: so make sure you have lots of pic of him to show him his first trip to WDW..

have a great trip..

Hi everyone, just watched the debate...

Good jabs, and I think Kerry's character started to show a little. I don't think Bush pressed him as much as he could have... Winner? wel, Each party is claiming victory... Oh well, I guess it didn't change anybodies mind.....

Robin is Packing, I need to get some sleep.

Oh, we got our flu shots, I also got a Pnumonia shot... My Dr. told me I was High Risk and really wanted me to get them before we left. Robin's Dr. told her to get one too. The health department is out of the shots, and we got them at Walgreensm. Robin went 2 hours early and got me a ticket.....The are limitting who gets the shots to high risk...We went to "Fudrucker's... the Salad Bar" for dinner.....Then watched the Debate...

:bounce:

Originally posted by ohanafamily
Hi everyone, just watched the debate...

Good jabs, and I think Kerry's character started to show a little. I don't think Bush pressed him as much as he could have... Winner? wel, Each party is claiming victory... Oh well, I guess it didn't change anybodies mind.....

Robin is Packing, I need to get some sleep.

Oh, we got our flu shots, I also got a Pnumonia shot... My Dr. told me I was High Risk and really wanted me to get them before we left. Robin's Dr. told her to get one too. The health department is out of the shots, and we got them at Walgreensm. Robin went 2 hours early and got me a ticket.....The are limitting who gets the shots to high risk...We went to "Fudrucker's... the Salad Bar" for dinner.....Then watched the Debate...

:bounce:

I should get the pneumonia and flu shots myself after this past winter. NC Beast told me that the doctor's staff misses me. I have not been there for 3.5 months. It seemed that every holiday time this past year--I was there: Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentine's, Easter,...
I wished that I went to Fuddrucker's instead of having leftovers.

I recorded the debate for later viewing. I was in the mood for UPN's model show and surfing some. I don't need heavy shows tonight.

Fudruckers... They have a salad bar????? hmmmmm I may need to try that

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey
Fudruckers... They have a salad bar????? hmmmmm I may need to try that

AKA The fixings bar

NC Beast's loves their prepared salads.

Originally posted by ohanafamily
Robin went 2 hours early and got me a ticket.....The are limiting who gets the shots to high risk...
Yup, I got there just after 4, they started handing out numbers and paperwork at 5, and the shots started at 6. I think I heard they had somewhere between 300 and 400 to give, I got us numbers 62 & 63. ohanafamily showed up just before I reached the table where they were checking paperwork and taking payment, right about 6:00. Standing in line for nearly 2 hours was good practice for this week at WDW. :rolleyes: It's a good thing I contacted my doctor about getting a "note" from him. The nurse that gave me the shot said she wouldn't have done so without it. (That kinda makes me mad to know since all the messages and printed forms say you only need the dr's note if you're in the first trimester.)

I'm about to give up packing for the night, but I have to wait for one more load of wash to go in the dryer first. As much as I try to pack only what we need, ohanafamily always comes up with something else he wants to take. Guess it's a good thing I was already planning on checking luggage and taking an extra (small) suitcase with us.

Salad Bar = Fuddruckers. ::yes:: [COLOR=CC0000]Mad4Mickey[/COLOR], ohanafamily likes to make a "salad" from all the burger fixin's. Or at least that's what he calls it. He really just picks up some leafs of lettuce, maybe a slice of tomato, and a few pickles and calls it a salad. He doesn't even use anything for a dressing. (I think he believes that's enough to count as a vegetable or something. ;))

[COLOR=009966]NC Belle[/COLOR], I hope they get the parts in for your car quickly. Please tell [COLOR=FF3300]NC Beast[/COLOR] to feel better soon from me. Sore muscles, especially from an auto accident, really suck. Oh, and congrats on the great weight loss so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter