MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 2

TalkisCheap said:
Yeah, i'm sure they're not that bad, just i want to make sure i get it, and she doesn't get "inappropriate things" :rolleyes:

Eh, I don't have to go to the doctor i get stomach aches like these alot. :confused3 i'm fine, realllllly. By the end of the day it probably won't hurt anymore. I'll be in perfect condition come time for our dates ;) :teeth:

Hehehe tre is such a cutie!!

LoL, I took the outkast test on vh1... I got 10 for 10...one I guessed, the rest I knew. Everyone watch The Fabulous Life of Outkast tonight on vh1 at 8 ::yes:: {or 7 your time...i guess :teeth: }

yeah, lol, i understand, lol!!

ok, sorry...just looking out for you....

and billie joe is a complete HOTTIE, :teeth:lol!!

speaking of..................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG AND SHELBY MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: 33 and 9!!!! YAY!!!!!!!:teeth:

bjbday17.jpg

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I know you were just concened, I wasn't mad :teeth: See, I'm all better!! :teeth:

YAY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE JOE AND ASHTON'S BROTHER!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

okay. off to do errands and then i have to dust everything in the world :rolleyes: ;)

f5182c86.jpg

Here's a cake for Billie Joe and Shelby :teeth {it's mine from last year, lol!} mine from this year was much more boring ::yes::

Well, grandparents are here :wave2:

Danauk said:
cadburysmom I had no idea where we were going. I knew we were going away for the evening and we had to be at our local station for a train at 10am. I figured we were going to London as that is the only place we ever go on the train. But then when we pulled into St Pancras station he said that we needed to get the underground to Waterloo station to catch another train. I figured then we were going on the Eurostar to Paris as that is the only station the Eurostar goes out from. So we get on board and 2 1/2 hours later we are in the centre of Paris. The channel tunnel part only took 20 minutes which I thought was quite good. When we got off in Paris we took the Metro for a few stops as Pete had booked us into the hotel we stayed in for our honeymoon!! In the evening Pete had booked us on a valentines dinner cruise on the Bateaux Mouche down the river Seine. The food was lovely and the sights along the river were so pretty. The Eiffel tower had been covered in twinkling lights!!
Then on Tuesday we went over to DLP as it is only 25 minutes on the train (the underground station is right at teh enterance to the park.) We went to the ice skating rink outside the New York hotel, then wondered around the Disney Village and then went for a drink in the Disneyland hotel. The park was really busy so as we had to be back at the train station in Paris at 2pm we decided not to go in. So instead we headed back into Paris and went to the Galarie La Fayette which is a huge posh shop for a look around and some lunch. Then it was back to the hotel to collect the bags and back to the Eurostar terminal for the journey home.

Oh, cadburysmom what month is your birthday in? That might be a factor in deciding your virtual birthday holiday destination!
OK, How am I supposed to top that? Pete sounds like really great guy...

Oh, and
Happy Birthday SHELBYball27
:bounce:

Hi Y'all!!! I'm coming out of my cubby to say...

GUESS WHERE I, COOLEST MOM IN THE WORLD, AM TAKING MY SOON TO BE 16 DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS ON MAY 6???????

HINT: Some of my favorite teens here will be GREEN with envy!!!

:cool1: iltink

omg today was awesome!!:teeth:

you know i got my hair lowlighted....i love it!! i also diffused it while i was there!!

when i got to school, everyone told me how pretty it looked, and stuff, it was great!!! when i walked in{it was the end of english class}, everyone said "ashton!!" lol!! it was so funny!! shady said "were so glad youre here, everyone's been making bad grades since youve been gone!!" and luke said when i walked in "ashton!! youre here!! what did you do to your hair?!?! it looks great!!!" and then he walked up to me and started talking to me, and he told me how heather came for a few minutes this morning and then left crying{her great grandmother passed away yesterday:(}. but then he rested his hand on my shoulder and walked with me over to mrs williams. he was talking to me about my hair, he said "your hair looks really good. what did you do to it?? it looks awesome." and i told him everything, lol, and then mrs w said "hi ashton!!" lol!! she's so funny!! she said "i was hoping you'd make it!!" and kyle said "whatever mrs williams!! ashton, she didnt even realize you werent here until about 20 minutes ago!!" and mrs w hid her face, lol!! i said "oh thanks mrs williams!!" lol, and laughed, and she said "im sorry sweety!! all of these rejects in here kept keeping me from being able to see that my favorite students werent here!!" lol, and shady and cardarrell were like "thanks mrs w!!" lol!! it was so funny!! then shady said "your hair looks awesome, did you get it done??" and mrs w said "yes she did, and it looks beautiful!! who did it??" and i told her, and as i was telling her, luke took some of my hair and smelled it, lol!!! it was SOOO FUNNY!!!! he said "it smells awesome too!! what is in it??" and i told him, and mrs w was still laughing at him, lol!! then everyone had to smell it, lol!! then the bell rang, so i asked jessie to walk with me to all of the classes i had missed. well, we went to all of them except coach mackey{remember, he had matt's class when i was checking in}. well, i went in, feeling very happy since i had received MANY compliments, and i made an a on my biology and history tests{yay!!!:teeth:}, and when i walked in, matt and colt stood up. i didnt think anything of it, other than "he's so hot", lol. i talked to jill while coach mackey signed my slip, and while i was talking to her, i heard either matt, colt, or adam say "what grade is she in again??" :earseek: i wanna know who it was!!!!!!!!! i told jessie when i went back out, and she was like "he wants to go out with you!!" and i said "whatever!! i just wnna know if he was talking about me, and what else he said!!" :teeth: lol!!! then, after school, we were waiting on our parents. jessie ame running over to me, lol, she was running from these eighth grade idiots who were squirting water and coke on everyone. well, guess what i saw before she came running over to me!!! ok, i was standing there, with shelby and savannah, lol....and i was looking around. well, i happened to see tessa.......and matt:teeth:. well, they were walking down the sidewalk together. all of a sudden, matt's looking at me!!!! then tessa looks at me, and then he looks away, and so does she!!! what is going on?!?!?! oh im so confused!!!!!

luke is so funny, shady too. but today greg was my bestest friend, lol!!!:teeth: i didnt even really talk to cardarrell today. but he actually did bring my notebook back to me!!! i was so proud, lol:teeth:

iluvtink said:

GUESS WHERE I, COOLEST MOM IN THE WORLD, AM TAKING MY SOON TO BE 16 DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS ON MAY 6???????

um, you better not say youre taking them to a green day concert!!!!!!! if you are, im gonna be SO mad!!!:teeth: ;) you must come get me and take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and carolineeee tooooo!!! :teeth:

iluvtink said:

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: you're SO NICE!!!!! My mom said, "No concerts till you're at least in high school!" when I asked her about going to see green day in portland in april. :mad: :mad:

cadburysmom said:
deadheadbelle How's cute Lainie doing in her big girl bed?
llebrekniT What about sweet Ella...is she staying put or is she now walking the halls of the mansion at night? princess:

I had the same questions?

Lewski and everyone who's child was touched by a stork too - thanks for the encouraging words - nothing like being vain about it on my part. :blush: ten fingers ten toes should be just fine for me.

BlueBayou - welcome back - I am so sorry - that totally sucks! Hey, I love the Prius too - no midlife crisis here - its pretty cool - see the new Elmore Leonard film - the sequal to Get Shorty and you will see how cool that car is.

Danauk - YOU STINK! THAT IS AWESOME! Paris is my ultimate favorite place in the world. I have been watching tons of Travel Channel TV about Paris while home and I am soo envious right now.

Ok - my princess wasn't such a princess last night, she fed from 9:30 pm until 3am!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost died, cried, basically everything bad you remember from your newborn days as a living hell - AND IT WAS JUST ONE NIGHT! see how spoiled I am??? I think it was because today her cord came off and she must have been in some pain about it. Today she's normal. We'll see tonight.....................................

Ok pros I have been tryong for days now to edit my sig - how the heck do you do it?

castlegazer do you mean do you go to change it??? click "quick links" and then "edit signature" under "user control panel"

hey ms. aycock, I'm still waiting on that OM... :cool1: :cool1:

So, who is going to watch the fabulous life of outkast tonight? i'm expecting a lot of yes answers ::yes:: ;)

AHHH!!! Everyone must pray for tedy bruschi :(:(:( he's in the hospital. None of the articles agree, but, he either had a stroke, or expirienced stroke like symptoms...some even say he's partially paralyzed!! AHHHH!!! He's my BABy!!!! :( *edited to add, i just read he had a broken blood vessel in his head. not sure if that's true either..but...still, i'll be praying for my darling*

TalkisCheap said:
hey ms. aycock, I'm still waiting on that OM... :cool1: :cool1:

So, who is going to watch the fabulous life of outkast tonight? i'm expecting a lot of yes answers ::yes:: ;)

AHHH!!! Everyone must pray for tedy bruschi :(:(:( he's in the hospital. None of the articles agree, but, he either had a stroke, or expirienced stroke like symptoms...some even say he's partially paralyzed!! AHHHH!!! He's my BABy!!!! :( *edited to add, i just read he had a broken blood vessel in his head. not sure if that's true either..but...still, i'll be praying for my darling*

lol!!! that's so funny!!:teeth: i love the danger of having cardarrell and people call me that in the halls, lol...it gets my heart racing, lol!!! i think "hmm...do i or dont i want matt to hear him calling me that, lol"!!!!

what OM?!?! im confoosed.

oddball27 said:
um, you better not say youre taking them to a green day concert!!!!!!! if you are, im gonna be SO mad!!!:teeth: ;) you must come get me and take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and carolineeee tooooo!!! :teeth:

Ummmm.... okay, I won't say it. I don't want you to be mad. I just want to hear how REALLY REALLY COOL I am!!! We aren't goin' in the mosh pit, though. I'm not THAT cool.

We took our oldest to Pearl Jam when he was in 8th grade (he's 25 now) and my two girls have been to see Hanson 2-3 times, Backstreet Boys 4 times, N Sync once, Dreamstreet 3 times (once backstage after the concert). I enjoy most kinds of music ... oh wait, who's that little dweeb I hated? ....

Aaron Carter. Yllk. I hated that one, but I tolerated it.

I like taking kids to stuff like this ... it helps me relate, you know? There's not a lot of things they love to do with their mom. And I won't let them go without me, bwaahaaaaa, because I'm too overprotective. It's a good bonding experience!!!

Now, tell me this... is this the same band Green Day that had a hit maybe 3-4 years ago? Have they been in hiding or are they new or what?

:confused3 ilt

oddball27 said:
i have a kinda funny cardarrell story from tuesday, but im not gonna post it, lol. i will pm it though, if anyones interested, lol:crazy:{caroline, im telling you anyway, lol!!:teeth:}

THAT om

iluvtink said:
Ummmm.... okay, I won't say it. I don't want you to be mad. I just want to hear how REALLY REALLY COOL I am!!! We aren't goin' in the mosh pit, though. I'm not THAT cool.

We took our oldest to Pearl Jam when he was in 8th grade (he's 25 now) and my two girls have been to see Hanson 2-3 times, Backstreet Boys 4 times, N Sync once, Dreamstreet 3 times (once backstage after the concert). I enjoy most kinds of music ... oh wait, who's that little dweeb I hated? ....

Aaron Carter. Yllk. I hated that one, but I tolerated it.

I like taking kids to stuff like this ... it helps me relate, you know? There's not a lot of things they love to do with their mom. And I won't let them go without me, bwaahaaaaa, because I'm too overprotective. It's a good bonding experience!!!

Now, tell me this... is this the same band Green Day that had a hit maybe 3-4 years ago? Have they been in hiding or are they new or what?

theyve been around for over 15 years::yes:: :teeth: so, no, definately not new:teeth:.

you MUST come get me!!::yes:: :teeth:

iluvtink said:

you're VERY cool!!! ;)

Sayy whattt?? They JUST{well, not just} came out with "American Idiot" which was like nominated for grammys, and they won one ::yes:: Good music. HOTTIE band members ::yes:: all around GOOD band. :smooth: :teeth:

TalkisCheap said:

crap. i sent it to another person, and i deleted the outgoing message!! when that person sends it back, ill send it to yooh, lol!!:teeth:{yeah, im that lazy that i wont retype it:teeth: }

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter