MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 2

Danauk said:
OK so no guesses to where I was yesterday! I guess my posts get overlooked :charac2: ;)

Pete took me to Paris for valentines and yesterday we went to Disneyland Paris.
Okay... that is way too cool! I hope you had a blast!

Sher

TalkisCheap said:
:rotfl: oh yeah :teeth: Plus I got cash, so I'm going to buy cds...the diary of alisha keys, and/or dookie/american idiot. Just a question - do those have parental warnings?? not that it'll matter, i'll get them anyway..Just wondering!

I've decided that since Andre won't marry me{yes, I think I've given into that horrible fact.. :( ;) } that he can marry either -

10_ChristinaMilian.jpg

Christina Milian{he's in Be Cool with her, and I think she's SO pretty}

39_240x320.jpg

or Alisha Keys, who I LOVE and I think she's SO beautiful ::yes::

yes, both dookie and american idiot have advisories:crazy: but its not that bad!!

they are both really pretty::yes::!!! but christina gets on my nerves kinda.

cadburysmom said:
Get that cute puppy a crate!::yes::

....yep, crate training is the perfect answer. Dogs have a "denning" instinct and actually like a safe warm place to curl up and call their own. Keep him in the crate at night til he's fully trained. Be sure to take him outside first thing in the am and just before he goes to bed at night. Dogs don't like to sleep where they um, poop, so he will learn VERY quickly NOT to poop or pee in his crate. He will cry at first because, of course, he'd rather spend the night curled up to his cute new mistress ;) but I GUARANTEE you it is worth it and will save you many headaches and from cleaning many little "messes" in the end. Do you have a fenced in yard? Keep him outside as much as possible and reward him when he "goes". Also, whenever he "goes", praise him and use a special word everytime he "goes" and after he gets used to it, you can take him outside, say that special "word" and he will automatically "go" on command...yep, that's Pavlov's dog theory put to good use :teeth: :p

PS...edited to add this works with labs and goldens who LOVE the outdoors...not sure about little dogs...but from what I've heard, your breed of puppy, Australian shepard, should be one smart cookie, and will probably catch on right away:)

....Oh, and get him a nice, comfy dog bed for the crate and a couple of chew toys....better he chew on those than any of your stuff :p

he's gonna start staying outside soon.....he's gonna be an outside doggie::yes:: :teeth: he was really good about using his mats last night instead of the floor!! i was so proud, and i rewarded him!! he already has a good bed{it even matches my room!!} and everything he needs.....except for the cage. but since he's going outside soon, were not worried about one of those. he has three toys...which he loves:teeth:. a rubber basketball toy, a little green-blue doggie{he matches the bed}, and a little mouse loking thing...he loves that one!!

thank you for the help!!!! :teeth:

Danauk said:
OK so no guesses to where I was yesterday! I guess my posts get overlooked :charac2: ;)

Pete took me to Paris for valentines and yesterday we went to Disneyland Paris.

I can't post the pictures for some reason, but you can see them from this link.
http://karenmorgan.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=DisneylandParis&id=DCP_2854
OMG! :earseek: That is like the best Valentine gift ever! :Pinkbounc
The pictures are great....I like the one with you the best. How did he do it? Did he tell you before you left home or did he just start driving and surprised you that way? Come to think of it, did you fly over, chunnel under or ferry across? :scratchin You can't just drop news this big on us and not give ALL the details.....DETAILS, woman, we need more DETAILS!!:teeth:
PS...I've decided to live vicariously through you...where do you think Pete will take us for my birthday?:p

BlueBayou :( Hope your daughter is feeling better soon

Oddball :blush: Sorry if I came on a little too strong with the crate training...it's about the only thing I'm good at...two summers ago, my neighbor went on a 2 week vacation and left their "untrainable, unhousebreakable" dog with me, and I'm VERY proud to say I had that puppy peeing and pooping exclusively outside in no time flat..now that's talent! :snooty: ;) :p

Lewski :wave2: back at cha!

:wave2:

Yug. I don't feel good...my tummy hurts :( And plus I'm wicked tired, but at the same time I don't wanna go to bed...

It's been dead around here ::yes::

Christina Milian is okay...she was funny in the Be Cool thing I watched. But, Alisha is my favorite. He can marry her, I'll let him ::yes:: ;)

I was watching the cinderella story with the comments by hilary and chad and some other cast members...chad is SO funny. I was laughing so hard at everything he commented on in the scenes...he sounds like such a cool person in real life. I mean, you know those celebs who SEEM cool but are really total jerks in real life? He seems like a genuinely good guy ::yes:: You know how ashton says that 50 cent reminds her of her coach? He reminds me of mr. w...the way the talk more than the way the look. They don't look anything alike...and cmm is WAYWAYWAYWAY hotter. ::yes:: :teeth: I was thinking about that last night, too...I watched Remember the Titans, and not coach boone, but the other african-american coach that is in it..reminds me SO much of coach walker. Especially when the coach like bellows, "You looking like a bunch of bums out there!" it sounds JUST like something coach walker would say. Plus they kinda look alike. It's funny. ::yes:: I think it's weird how we relate people we know, to famous people without really thinking about it. ANyway. that was my random shpeel for the day :teeth:

Okay. Off to bed. Tomorrow is filled with errands, cleaning, and HISTORY :mad: :( :mad: :rolleyes:

cadburysmom I had no idea where we were going. I knew we were going away for the evening and we had to be at our local station for a train at 10am. I figured we were going to London as that is the only place we ever go on the train. But then when we pulled into St Pancras station he said that we needed to get the underground to Waterloo station to catch another train. I figured then we were going on the Eurostar to Paris as that is the only station the Eurostar goes out from. So we get on board and 2 1/2 hours later we are in the centre of Paris. The channel tunnel part only took 20 minutes which I thought was quite good. When we got off in Paris we took the Metro for a few stops as Pete had booked us into the hotel we stayed in for our honeymoon!! In the evening Pete had booked us on a valentines dinner cruise on the Bateaux Mouche down the river Seine. The food was lovely and the sights along the river were so pretty. The Eiffel tower had been covered in twinkling lights!!
Then on Tuesday we went over to DLP as it is only 25 minutes on the train (the underground station is right at teh enterance to the park.) We went to the ice skating rink outside the New York hotel, then wondered around the Disney Village and then went for a drink in the Disneyland hotel. The park was really busy so as we had to be back at the train station in Paris at 2pm we decided not to go in. So instead we headed back into Paris and went to the Galarie La Fayette which is a huge posh shop for a look around and some lunch. Then it was back to the hotel to collect the bags and back to the Eurostar terminal for the journey home.

Oh, cadburysmom what month is your birthday in? That might be a factor in deciding your virtual birthday holiday destination!

Danauk said:
cadburysmom I had no idea where we were going. I knew we were going away for the evening and we had to be at our local station for a train at 10am. I figured we were going to London as that is the only place we ever go on the train. But then when we pulled into St Pancras station he said that we needed to get the underground to Waterloo station to catch another train. I figured then we were going on the Eurostar to Paris as that is the only station the Eurostar goes out from. So we get on board and 2 1/2 hours later we are in the centre of Paris. The channel tunnel part only took 20 minutes which I thought was quite good. When we got off in Paris we took the Metro for a few stops as Pete had booked us into the hotel we stayed in for our honeymoon!! In the evening Pete had booked us on a valentines dinner cruise on the Bateaux Mouche down the river Seine. The food was lovely and the sights along the river were so pretty. The Eiffel tower had been covered in twinkling lights!!
Then on Tuesday we went over to DLP as it is only 25 minutes on the train (the underground station is right at teh enterance to the park.) We went to the ice skating rink outside the New York hotel, then wondered around the Disney Village and then went for a drink in the Disneyland hotel. The park was really busy so as we had to be back at the train station in Paris at 2pm we decided not to go in. So instead we headed back into Paris and went to the Galarie La Fayette which is a huge posh shop for a look around and some lunch. Then it was back to the hotel to collect the bags and back to the Eurostar terminal for the journey home.

Oh, cadburysmom what month is your birthday in? That might be a factor in deciding your virtual birthday holiday destination!

Geez-o-PETE (sorry, couldn't resist)!!! Is that man romantic, or what?

Morning...

Danauk sounds wonderful.. what a great surprise. Pete sure knows how to show you that he loves and appreciates you. :lovestruc :love:

Danauk said:

WOW! :earseek:
Man, he'd get the "most romantic" husband award in a heartbeat :lovestruc I guess you already know how lucky you are...didn't know men like that still existed..."somewhere in your youth and childhood, you must have done something good"...::yes::
Just had to throw in a line from one of your recent musicals ;)

Geffric Good morning!! :wave2:

TalkisCheap How's your tummy today?:(

BlueBayou How's your daughter feeling today?:(

Sending PD to all who are feeling poorly! :wizard:

deadheadbelle How's cute Lainie doing in her big girl bed? Is she staying put or has she figured out she's no longer "caged" in a crib?:p That's what I worried about most when moving Jordan to his big boy bed...but it worked out fine, especially after I reversed the knob on his door and threatened to lock him in at night if he didn't stay put :smooth: Yep, sounds cruel I know, but our neighbor's child was found walking down the street after midnight...seems he woke up, somehow made his way outside and got lost in the dark...how frightening:scared: I know it's rare, but didn't want that happening to my youngin' :sad2:

llebrekniT What about sweet Ella...is she staying put or is she now walking the halls of the mansion at night? princess:

:wave2: Morning everyone!

danauk your husband is so sweet! what an awesome present :teeth:

cadsmom it still hurts :confused3 but not as bad. It's not a sick to my stomach hurt, it's sharp pains.

Well...off to dust and clean my room and such for my grandparents...and yay my daddy is coming home from vegas today too :teeth:

Have a good day everyone!

oddball27 said:
yes, both dookie and american idiot have advisories:crazy: but its not that bad!!

Okay! I was just wondering, my aunt was looking for birthday ideas for me, but...i'd rather get those myself, lol!!

TalkisCheap said:
cadsmom it still hurts :confused3 but not as bad. It's not a sick to my stomach hurt, it's sharp pains.
Sharp pains?:eek: If you had a few extra helpings of pork and beans last night, that would certainly explain your discomfort :p If not, sharp tummy pains is NOT a good thing...does your mom know about this...maybe you ought to have a dr check you....either way...I hope you feel better soon :hug:

TalkisCheap said:

Well...off to dust and clean my room and such for my grandparents...and yay my daddy is coming home from vegas today too :teeth:

Have a good day everyone!

hey everyone!!!:teeth: you may wonder why im at home when its already almost 9.....it sbecause i was SUPPOSED to go get my permit{i should have gotten it in SEPTEMBER!!!! but i was sick on my b'day, and we havent ahd time since, lol} and then get my hair lowlighted, BUT turns out, my mom had to hit work early, and my daddy's too lazy to get up and take me to talladega. so were at ome, and in a few minutes, he's gonna take me to dana's, and after that, im off to school for a stupid vocab test that i cant study for because im SUCH a good person that i gave my history notebook to cardarrell so he could catch up on his work. :teeth: yeah, i know...but he's helping me with the whole matt thing...he said that if and when they break up, he'll be there that very second and tell matt that he better start talking/go out with me...LoL!!! i said "ok, whatever...im SURE he'll do it!" lol!! it was really funny::yes:: but anyways...

caroline, you could have appendicitus{omg i did not spell that right, lol!!} like matt did!!! lol, j/k, i doubt thats it, i just wanted to mention matt, lol.:crazy: but seriously, if it doesnt stop, GO TO THE DOCTORRRRR:teeth: ::yes:: i do not want you sick, lol....how will we go out with tre and billie joe this weekend?!?! :teeth: ;)

have fun cleaning, lol{like thats possible:teeth:}

have a great day everyone!!!

cadburysmom said:
Oddball :blush: Sorry if I came on a little too strong with the crate training...it's about the only thing I'm good at...two summers ago, my neighbor went on a 2 week vacation and left their "untrainable, unhousebreakable" dog with me, and I'm VERY proud to say I had that puppy peeing and pooping exclusively outside in no time flat..now that's talent! :snooty: ;) :p

oh, i didnt take it like that at all, lol!!!! you were trying to help!! i didnt even think you were coming on strong, lol!! omg, really?!?! come make bandit do that, lol!! :teeth:

TalkisCheap said:
:wave2:

Yug. I don't feel good...my tummy hurts :( And plus I'm wicked tired, but at the same time I don't wanna go to bed...

It's been dead around here ::yes::

Christina Milian is okay...she was funny in the Be Cool thing I watched. But, Alisha is my favorite. He can marry her, I'll let him ::yes:: ;)

I was watching the cinderella story with the comments by hilary and chad and some other cast members...chad is SO funny. I was laughing so hard at everything he commented on in the scenes...he sounds like such a cool person in real life. I mean, you know those celebs who SEEM cool but are really total jerks in real life? He seems like a genuinely good guy ::yes:: You know how ashton says that 50 cent reminds her of her coach? He reminds me of mr. w...the way the talk more than the way the look. They don't look anything alike...and cmm is WAYWAYWAYWAY hotter. ::yes:: :teeth: I was thinking about that last night, too...I watched Remember the Titans, and not coach boone, but the other african-american coach that is in it..reminds me SO much of coach walker. Especially when the coach like bellows, "You looking like a bunch of bums out there!" it sounds JUST like something coach walker would say. Plus they kinda look alike. It's funny. ::yes:: I think it's weird how we relate people we know, to famous people without really thinking about it. ANyway. that was my random shpeel for the day :teeth:

Okay. Off to bed. Tomorrow is filled with errands, cleaning, and HISTORY :mad: :( :mad: :rolleyes:

im sorry you dont feel well!!!

yes it has::yes::

lol!!! really?!?! i people always remind me of celebs lol!!! matt reminds me of billie joe, coach barclay and 50, heather vick and ariel{lol, she has long red hair....she looks just like her, lol!!}....there are lOTS more!!:teeth:

my day is filled with getting my hair lowlighted and taking a hard vocab history test!!! so basically, our days are the same, because ill have to run errands as well....and i have to clean when i get home::yes::.

what wonderful lives we lead;) :teeth:

TalkisCheap said:
Okay! I was just wondering, my aunt was looking for birthday ideas for me, but...i'd rather get those myself, lol!!

yeah, lol!! theyre not THAT bad, like i said, lol!!

omg, i hate how on BOBD, they say "whats nuffed up and everythings alright"...lol!!! it sounds SO funny, especially when you think of what its SUPPOSED to be, lol!!! :rotfl:

yesterday was interesting, lol...

biology~nathan and becky were REALLY fighting. so i guess in an attempt to make her jealous, he sat beside me today!!{we have assigned seats, but shawn wasnt here, so he just moved up in his seat. no one sits in the desk beside me, so he asked me could he sit there!! i said yeah.} he sat down, but left his stuff in his desk. then he asked could he study with me. i said "yeah, if you can read it!!"{i wrote my notes really messy, lol} he said "its fine, its neat compared to some peoples!!" then we kinda started talking, and he got up to throw something away. when he came back, he went to his desk to get his stuff, but when he walked by, he took my pen!! i got it back, and he looked at becky. she rolled her eyes at him, and he said "b word!!". and then he looked at me really quickly and said "not you ashton!! her!!" lol!! and i said "oh, i know!!" then, he sat back down, and we talked some more. i love how now he talks to me. i said "why are you two always fighting??" and he said "because of stupid stuff...now its because i am sick of her telling me who i can talk to!! she tells me not to talk to certain girls because she doesnt like them, but when i ask her to stop flirting with someone, she goes off on me!!" and i said "oh....thats what i figured." and then we talked some more, lol. he can be really nice sometimes, lol!! and people write on the heaters in dr lagens room. well....he was reading them, and one part says{in BIG BOLD letters} 'tessa loves matt aycock!! back off other girls!!'{im guessing she's talking to me, lol!!} and nathan showed it to me, lol!! then, whilke we were taking the test, mrs lagen gave us a lifeline...she gave us an answer on the test. nathan made sure i saw it. it was funny, because i was like "what are you talking about??" and he said "did you get that free answer??" and i was like "yeah..." and he said "ok, i was just makin sure!!" lol!! when i was putting my test on the overhead, cardarrell was up there. i told jessie something, and put my test down. cardarrell looked at me, put his arm around my neck, and said "hey ashton aycock!!" and i said "whatever!!" and he said "do you still like him??" and i said "i see no point in it.....but yeah." and he said "ashton aycock, sounds nice, i love the way it rolls off the tongue..." and i laughed and said "its gonna be tessa aycock!!" and he said "man, that doesnt even sound right, i dont like that....ashton aycock, thats good. tessa aycock sucks."::yes:: lol!! i laughed, and he moved his arm and i sat down. it was really funny, lol!!

in algebra, steven really got on my nerves....he's been like that for a few days. so i havent been talking to him much. luke talked to me though, lol!! we took a quiz, and he and shady were like "whats the answers?!?!" lol...it was great, lol.{heather wasnt here today BTW}

pe...i finished my algebra HW. we didnt have to dress out because we had pictures...which meant a free dress day!!! my mom and sister and mrs judy and i went to the galleria last night!! it was so fun!! i bought a new pair of pants from aeropostale, and also two shirts. i wore the pants and one of the shirts today!! i love not wearing uniform!!!

SH....i graded papers.....and everytime i walked into the actual classroom{us study hall people..heather, shawn, and i...either hang out outside*heather and i* or in the computer lab*shawn*, and coach mackey teaches writing in the classroom beside the lab....there's a glass window between the rooms} the guys would all start talking about me...lol!! i havent a clue what they said though, lol!! but one time i went in, and kelsey said "hey ashton!!" and i said "hey.." and kept walking to coach mackey{i wasnt being rude, i had a question, and he was walking off!!}. when i went by shelby, i kinda hit her with the papers, lol!! she's so funny!! then, all of the guys {including the skater cutie zack...he's so cute, im trying to talk shelby into going out with him, lol!!} started talking about me!! i wanted to know what they were saying, lol!! but anyways, i graded the papers, and then the bell finally rang.

english...of course, jacob wanted to know where heather was. but the butthole wouldnt ask ME, he asked everyone else. i was so mad. i hate him. he stalks heather and me!!! i mean seriously stalks us!! we had to hide in the restroom once to get away!!! its ridiculous!! but anyways....at lunch, shady was really nice to me, lol, and i talked to jessie and becky and kirstie especially. kirstie was my best friend today, lol. we had so much fun!! luke was also nice today!! but in english, we listened to a lit story...omg, lol, today cardarrell and shady said "today feels like a free day!!" and mrs w said "well, sorry boys, but to me, today feels like a lit day, so open your books!!" lol!! and greg said "well if its a lit day...wheres your stash mrs w??" and it was SO funny!!{do you get it?? not lit as in literature, but lit as in lit, lol!!} and mrs w was like "greg, you know better!!", lol:teeth:

history...nothing really...shady, greg, and i talked about how i dont really care about helping them with work and letting them see answers and stuff, but how heather gets mad at them a LOT for little things, lol!! but they were nice, lol, and i just talked to them all period!! i also talked to jessie and kirstie and nathan and becky!!

keyboarding...we had to take club pics, so we werent in there long{becky, jessie, cardarrell, and i were gone half the period!!}. it was fun though, we got to stand in the hall swhike we were waiting. travis was out there, and everytime i'd look at him, he's smile, lol...he's so cute....i wish heather would have been here, lol!!

oh yeah, i tried being nice to trista yesterday all for jessie, lol. but it didnt work. she sid "omg my hair's all messed up!!" and i said "mine is too, its going everywhere!!" and she just rolled her eyes and looked at me like i was retarted or something. so i said, "ok, whatever...." and started talking to kirstie. then, while trista was taking her pic, i told jessie "ok, you saw that, right?? i was being really nice, and i have been all day, but she looked at me like i was some sort of freak. so im not trying again. ive tried a few times, and i havent succeeded yet. so thats it, im finished. bu tyou see that i have TRIED, right??" and she said "yeah.....thanks. you dont mind that we like her, do you??" and i said "NO!!! why would i care who YOU talk to!!" lol and laughed. im not gonna tell them who they can and cant talk to, im not her momma, lol!! she's so funny. i think i really make her mad when i get attention from greg, shady, cardarrell, and luke. but especially greg. theres something about greg talking to me that she despises. which is why ive decided to make it a point to talk to him even more often, lol!! specifically around her:teeth:.

i have a kinda funny cardarrell story from tuesday, but im not gonna post it, lol. i will pm it though, if anyones interested, lol:crazy:{caroline, im telling you anyway, lol!!:teeth:}

Yeah, i'm sure they're not that bad, just i want to make sure i get it, and she doesn't get "inappropriate things" :rolleyes:

Eh, I don't have to go to the doctor i get stomach aches like these alot. :confused3 i'm fine, realllllly. By the end of the day it probably won't hurt anymore. I'll be in perfect condition come time for our dates ;) :teeth:

Hehehe tre is such a cutie!!

LoL, I took the outkast test on vh1... I got 10 for 10...one I guessed, the rest I knew. Everyone watch The Fabulous Life of Outkast tonight on vh1 at 8 ::yes:: {or 7 your time...i guess :teeth: }

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter