MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 2

Hi Guys, only a sec. Having the boys over for a sleepover. Am I crazy???!!!

MAD pm your home town!!!!!! I can't read your writing!

seems scary and so silent here on our little thread today .

Wish I was in Disney with the rest of them ..... Cmom I sent you the Pm sorry it took me a couple of days , I am a bad friend !

Did everyone see there is a receipe exchange going on . It is really fun , I did it last year got some good stuff . I have to choose what i am goign to send out this year to my person . Everyone needs to sign on up I think Nancy ( Meriweather) is trying to hit 50 this year.

Hi Belle.. I just talked to ibounce and she did real well in the marothan... her friend finished the race.. she got over 1/2 the way before it was too much..

how are you doing?

Hi Mad4 mickey... I never have done a recipe exchange .. what do you do??

All you need to do is sign up and Nancy will send you a Pm with your persons name . Send some Holiday receipes that you love to the other person and someone sends to you . It is fun and you get to try new stuff . Last year Nancy got my name and she sent me suff to bake with and some candy and a really neat receipe book she made for me with her favorite receipes in it .

THe thread is on the front page right now . Go on over and sign up ......

Originally posted by geffric
Hi Belle.. I just talked to ibounce and she did real well in the marothan... her friend finished the race.. she got over 1/2 the way before it was too much..

how are you doing?

:wave2:
I'm okay and NC Beast is tired from his medicine. He should enjoy his physical therapy tomorrow. I think its my physical therapist from last year---I had bad back strain and cervical strain from being in a minor car accident in a parking lot. He is thankful that I was not in the car this time around. He just told his mom when she called to ask if we were flying to Boston. I hope that things settle down soon.

Geffric---How is your Dad doing?

locright.jpg

a little sonething for us to enjoy ..

Belle .. my dad is stable , still having breathing..but the kidney removable surgery is scheduled for Wednesday.. thanks for asking

Hey! I just talked to our "Tag" friends at dinner! They're having a blast! It was so fun to chat with everyone for a minute.....just wish I was there too ::yes::

<center>
1245.gif
[color=CC33FF]H[/color][color=9900CC]e[/color][color=330099]l[/color][color=6633cc]l[/color][color=9966ff]o [/color]TAGLIARCHY[color=00cccc]![/color][color=00ffff]![/color][color=00ffcc]![/color]
1245.gif
</center>

:wave: geffric :wave:

Hi you all...:wave: since it is just a few of us here this week... I was thinking it might be easier and more fun to just move back to the Island for the rest of the week.... anyone else have any thoughts on that???

Morning buds. The boys are waking up and it wil be time to feed the troops. Almost all together though.

Glad some of you remembered to call last night. Boy am I bad. I did talk to Geffric though! That was so fun. However the gal woke me up!! :o hehehe but I still love her!

Will pop by later. You all have a great time today on this wonderful Monday!

MAD pm'd ya girlie!

Originally posted by geffric
Hi you all...:wave: since it is just a few of us here this week... I was thinking it might be easier and more fun to just move back to the Island for the rest of the week.... anyone else have any thoughts on that???
Either place works for me! I'm off today but I'll be working tomorrow! I'll try to drop in whenever possible ::yes::

:wave: Cheeringmom :wave:
BTW, the "Tag" crew was hilarious at dinner! They were all talking and having an AWESOME time! It was super to get to hear their voices. They say they'll plan a meet for next year......I'M GOING NEXT TIME!!! ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

How is everyone tonight ? It is so quiet around here it is kinda spooky and Halloween like dont ya think ?

I am getting my stuff together for the receipe exchange that they are doing on the DIS Comunity board. Anyone else going to do it ??? I know Geffric is cause she is my friend ( although she makesme hungry for pancakes when i see her posting LOL)

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey
How is everyone tonight ? It is so quiet around here it is kinda spooky and Halloween like dont ya think ?

I am getting my stuff together for the receipe exchange that they are doing on the DIS Comunity board. Anyone else going to do it ??? I know Geffric is cause she is my friend ( although she makesme hungry for pancakes when i see her posting LOL)

I had signed up several days ago.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter