Mrs. Darling's June 2010 Accidental PTR: Pirates and Harry Potter 6/30 TR Link posted

Love your top 10 Disney moments!!:goodvibes Can't wait to hear your new favorites when you come back from your trip!!:thumbsup2

I love your top ten moments! They are so sweet and they show exactly the kind of special "magic" that Disney is known for.:goodvibes

Aww, such lovely top 10 memories! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing them with us!

Awesome top 10!!!

Amanda

Love the Top 10!

Love your top 10 Disney moments!!:goodvibes Can't wait to hear your new favorites when you come back from your trip!!:thumbsup2

I love your top ten moments! They are so sweet and they show exactly the kind of special "magic" that Disney is known for.:goodvibes

Loving your Top 10 Moments :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone! One of the things I love about the DIS is that everyone "gets it"! :grouphug:

I know! Can you believe it? We actually get on the train in 7 days so the trip begins in a week! I can hardly wait!

I can finally play the one week from today game:banana: One week from today we will arrive in Florida after hopefully catching a few zzzzzz's on the Auto Train. We'll check into our resort and head to the park of Wendy's choice. That will probably be Epcot. We'll head back to OKW late afternoon and wait for my parent's Magical Express to arrive. We'll probably eat dinner at the resort either at Olivia's or at the CS by the pool. I'm thinking we'll spend the evening just hanging out relaxing by the pool.

2 weeks from today will be our last day at Disney World. We'll sleep in (but my boys don't really know how to do that so we'll probably be up by 8:00;) Then we'll head to DTD for the morning. I'm thinking breakfast at Wolfgang Puck Express and making a stop at Goofy's Candy Company. We have to pick up DH at the aiport around noon and then we'll head over to Universal. The plan is to visit Universal Studios this day. Though we probably won't be able to help ourselves and will sneak over to IOA and Harry Potter later in the evening when hopefully the crowds have dispersed a bit.

I really should get serious about packing, but I haven't yet.

Yay for one week!

Love your memories. The picture of John about to meet Buzz Lightyear is so cute.

I've been away for awhile but I love your memories with all of your kids and your top ten! Can't believe you only have a week to go!!! :banana:

Yay for one week!

Love your memories. The picture of John about to meet Buzz Lightyear is so cute.
He was so excited to meet Buzz. For months afterward he talked all about it! 4 years old is such a great age with the characters!

I've been away for awhile but I love your memories with all of your kids and your top ten! Can't believe you only have a week to go!!! :banana:
Welcome back;) I can't believe it is so close either!

One week dance!!:rockband::dancer:party:party:

I think your evening plan of relaxing by the pool sounds wonderful!!
It should be a relaxing evening. If my parents weren't going to be there I'd probably try to watch fireworks somewhere, but it's there only night there and they don't have park tickets so we'll just enjoy Old Key West.

Happy One Week!!!!
I'm excited to hear about your trip!

Amanda
I bet I'm more excited to tell you about our trip:laughing:

I have been absent a while but i am now caught up;)
Yea for online check in--you KNOW it is getting closer when you are able to do it:cool1:
AHHH the one week game--and here i thought we were the only ones that played that game:rotfl2:
Loved your top 10 moments--
I think most of us play the one week game! And I see from your ticker that you'll be playing it too before you know it:woohoo:

Aww...I missed your one week dance!!

But, YAY! You only have 6 days left!!!:yay::cheer2::dance3::cheer2::yay:
Thanks for dancing with me:goodvibes I can't believe how close it is getting!

6 days for you!! 9 days for me! single digits, woohoo! :cool1:
I'll see you super soon! Can't wait!

Single Digit Dance for you? :banana:

Hows the packing going?
The packing is not really going:rolleyes1 I really should get busy with that, but I'll probably do most of it the morning we leave. Wendy and I are planning on getting our Disney pedicure this afternoon though:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter