Mrs. Darling's June 2010 Accidental PTR: Pirates and Harry Potter 6/30 TR Link posted

5 days for you, 6 days for me!!! (check your email if you haven't already) :teeth:
:goodvibes

Disney pedicures sounds like fun :)
Wendy actually now has Mickey Mouse on her big toes!

Sounds like a good first day! :thumbsup2
I have no doubt it will be!

Ooooh! Pedicures in preparation for the trip! What fun!!!

Amanda
That means the time has almost arrived:goodvibes

What an amazing list and pictures!!! You have had SO many wonderful momennts :love:
We really have so many great Disney memories! That is the reason I can't stay away!

I need to get or do a pretrip pedi...

4 you/5 me!!!! :dance3:
Get busy and do it! Not much time left:goodvibes

Hey - before you go off on this fabulous vay-cay... signed up for the 2011 marathon yet? We're still riding together to the staging area that morning - right?

And as for this upcoming trip: :banana: Have a blast! I wish that I could go. I don't wish your trip short but at the same time I can't wait for your return so we can hear all about it.

Have a fantastic time Jenny, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :hug:

We're back! We had a wonderful time and I have many great memories to share. But today is all about laundry, grocery shopping and uploading pictures. It may be a few days before I can start the trip report, but when I do I'll post the link here. In the meantime if any of you have any specific questions ask me. I'll reveal whatever you want to know on this thread, but on the trip report thread to come I won't give any spoilers. And for those of you wondering Harry Potter is awesome, but crowded is a major understatement:scared1: Sad to be home, but glad to be back on the DIS. Can you believe I didn't even check e-mail while on vacation? 2 weeks completely offline was pretty heavenly:cloud9: Anyway ask away!

Hey - before you go off on this fabulous vay-cay... signed up for the 2011 marathon yet? We're still riding together to the staging area that morning - right?

And as for this upcoming trip: :banana: Have a blast! I wish that I could go. I don't wish your trip short but at the same time I can't wait for your return so we can hear all about it.
I missed your message before I left, but I'm not officially registered yet. I'm still hanging on to my money, but I'm planning on registering soon. I have the reservation at the Boardwalk. Don't worry I will be there! And yes we're still keeping each other company at 4:00 am:goodvibes Before I know it my 180 day mark is coming so I need to get serious about ADR plan!

Have a fantastic time Jenny, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :hug:
I'm back and excited to tell you all about it! We had a fabulous time and I stopped by England just to pick up some Hob Nobs! Lucky you can get them anytime!

I hope you're having a wonderful trip!!!:goodvibes I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!:thumbsup2
I can't wait to tell you about it! I need to head over and get caught up on your trip report!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful time, Jenny! :goodvibes
Thanks! We had a fabulous time, of course!

SO excited to read all about your trip!!!! :goodvibes
So excited to tell you all about it! It just might take a few days to get started.

Have a magical time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :)
There was definitely some magical moments! Can't wait to reveal them!

YAY, welcome back! So glad to hear you had a good time and that HP was amazing. I am sure it was insanely crowded...we're hoping it dies down a little bit before we go. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!

Can't wait to hear all about it! :cool1:

It's funny how the internet/computer is a mixed bag for me. I'm a huge addict and love to spend a lot of time online. But, I also like when I'm forced to be off. Life just seems simpler. :thumbsup2

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! I guess I can wait till you get :laundy: done! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter