Multiple Myeloma, updated 1/26/11

Would love to join you in a happy dance WHEN the neopathy goes away. So happy to hear you are in remission. As always you are in my prayers.

Dee

Hi Marsha,

I don't appear on this board often, but I check in now and then to see how you're all doing and I'm pleased you're in remission but also saddened to hear you're in pain from the treatment.

I hope soon you'll find something to help you through this and that you'll be fully on the mend as Tom would want.

For now, thankyou so much for taking the time to come on and let us all know you're doing as good as possible, and my thoughts and prayers are with you to get you on the right path to feeling better again :hug: :wizard:

Marsha ;

I just read about your neuropathy issue and Sonya also suffers from it , imagine that in addition to the knee replacement AND chemo.....and yes she lived on ativan an pain killers for a while too.
The good news is that I just asked her and she said it's not nearly as bad as it was before , so let's hope that it improves for you too.

Cancer sucks......big time. But I am glad to hear that you are in remission !

Thanks for letting me know hers is not as bad as originally... I hope that mine just quietly goes away... oh please, oh please.

Marsha,

I am so sorry you are going through this. Will keep you in my prayers.

Hi, Marsha.

I am so happy to read that you are in remission, not so glad that you're in so much pain. :hug:

Here's a wish and prayer that the neuropathy goes away after your treatment.

Hi Marsha, I hope you're doing well & are able to enjoy the summer weather. You're in my prayers. Best wishes.

It has been a while since I've posted but then I saw your name & this thread, and I have to tell you that my heart just goes out to you completely Marsha.

I'm so very sorry that you are going through such pain, and fervently hope it goes away.

Hugs from across the pond.

Shirley

Hi...

Just a quick update, I am still holding my own and do not follow up with the oncologist until January... I take it one day at a time... I still deal with the peripheral neuropathy, some nights worse than others. Of course, the grieving for Tom goes on.... I do not think I will ever get over losing him so young.

I know you understand Marilyn, hugs to you..

Marsha, just wanted you to know my continued prayers are with you. Sorry you are still dealing with the neuropathy.:hug:

Its nice when we get a little oncologist break:). I dont see mine until may, unless my blood tests in jan are bad.

Keep fighting tough.

Glad to hear from you! I am sorry you are still not getting any relief, but please know I am still thinking of you and praying for you.:hug:

Thanks for letting us know how you are doing Marsha :hug:

My thoughts, prayers, and every type of good wishes are always with you. :grouphug:

Hi...

Just a quick update, I am still holding my own and do not follow up with the oncologist until January... I take it one day at a time... I still deal with the peripheral neuropathy, some nights worse than others. Of course, the grieving for Tom goes on.... I do not think I will ever get over losing him so young.

I know you understand Marilyn, hugs to you..

Yes, I totally understand. I miss Mat very much.

Take care :hug:

Marsha - I have not been on this part of the boards for a while and just saw this thread. I wanted to let you know I too, am so very sorry for what you have been going through. I hope the new year finds you in remission and much less pain. My heart goes out to you and your family. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Life definitely is not fair at times. It makes me sad that such a giving and wonderful person that has already suffered such a great loss would have to endure cancer herself. Take care of yourself and know we are all pulling for you.

:hug: BTW - I wanted to thank you for your words in your first post. We all need to be reminded, often, that life is fleeting and to stop and smell those roses now and then. Its just what I needed to see today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter