Murder Mystery in Epcot-The Game!

OOC:I've didn't really like Maelstrom though I do think that Epcot is a strange place to have a Frozen ride.

Princess Tiana- Reaches where Test Track is and notices that the ride has a pretty long line so she explores the single rider line and sees it is pretty short. She heads into the line.

Ariel: When the ride was over she walked out of the clamobile & walk towards the small aquarium in the building while humming the song In the Big Blue World.

Ariel: Leaving The Sea with Nemo & Friends she decided to head to Soarin' even though the line is still really long. She had a fastpass for it.

Ariel: When she arrived at The Land, she charged towards Soarin'. She's heard about this ride a couple of time and she really want to experience how it is like to fly across the sky. Once she passed the FP entrance she ran through with her arms spread out like she is flying and made her way towards the loading area for the ride.

OOC: I could go on and on about the new Frozen ride, but I'm not going to waste any of your time.

Also, bukeyeprincess, I made this if you feel like also putting it on the front:
murder mystery epcot.JPG

Oaken: *walks around* I wonder if there's any big summer blowouts in these stores! *continues to walk around and bumps into someone* Oh, yoohoo!

Mr. Moseby: He just got off Soarin' and went and sat down on a bench outside, he enjoyed people watching. He was excited to be here.

Oaken: *walks around* I wonder if there's any big summer blowouts in these stores! *continues to walk around and bumps into someone* Oh, yoohoo!

Ariel: After riding Soarin', she ran out of the ride again full of excitement and without paying attention she bumped into someone. "Umph...oh no sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

Ariel: After riding Soarin', she ran out of the ride again full of excitement and without paying attention she bumped into someone. "Umph...oh no sorry, I wasn't paying attention."
Oaken: "It's ok. Do you know if there are any big summer blowouts here?"

Maleficent: As a giant pillar of luminous green flames appears on top of Spaceship Earth, a figure steps out and admires the sight below her. " Well, the beasty wasn't completely wrong about this place, it does have a certain .. appeal. Now I wonder, what other special guests are here?" As she looks at the park she spots a glass pyramid off in the distance. " Well, I guess that's a good a place as any to start." She disappears into a pillar of green fire and reappears in front of The Land. " Not what I was aiming for but it will have to do." She walks into the the Land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter