Murder Mystery in Epcot-The Game!

Snow White:"Oh!Why that looks so nice." She said as she saw a small train go by.

Princess Tiana- Steps out of the area after the Test Track ride and looks to see where she could pick up a snack. She looks to her trusty map to see what the fastest way to Sunshine Seasons in The Land Pavilion for some Nestle Toll House Cookies. She finds the way and starts walking towards The Land Pavilion.

Oaken: "It protects your skin from the sun. I didn't sell any in my big summer blowout because of the blizzard." *just realizes something* "Oh, I forgot, what's your name?"

Ariel: "Ooo I would like a sun balm please, and my name is Ariel!! What is your name?"

Princess Tiana- Walks out of The Land Pavilion where she is eating her Chocolate Chip Cookies. " I wonder what to get into next she says?" She takes a glance at her map and sees the Ride Soarin' and heads towards that attraction.

Princess Tiana- Walks back into The Land Pavilion after finishing her cookies and gets into the line for Soarin'. While in the line for Soarin' she sees a little monkey approaching the line.

Princess Tiana- "OMG it's ABU! Get out of my hair ABU this very minute, it took me all morning to style it this way."

Oaken: "Ok." *hands her a sun balm* "That'll be $8."

OOC: Just a random price.

Ariel: She gives the man $8 and took the sun balm. She open it and smells it, and squezed onto her hand and rubs onto her arm. "Thank you, and what is your name again?"

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter