Murder Mystery in Epcot-The Game!

Good news! The detectives have made a correct accusation against Mr. Moseby! We had him interviewed and he told us that there are more murderers out there! He didn't tell us how many, so continue to stay safe everyone!
Shame on you!
gI_0_mrmoseby.jpg

Maleficent: " I can't believe that Marion actually murdered that poor monkey. Never thought he was capable of doing something like this. I think might go towards the Test Track. Hopefully with the amount of people there it will lower of anyone trying to murder me." She then disappeared in a pillar of acid green flame and reappeared in front of the ride and entered the line.

Princess Tiana- Finishes up on Living With The Land and decided to head over to The Lion King Movie Show. She wanted to stay in the same building for as long as possible.

Ariel: "Yikes...well I think I'm going to head over to Mission: SPACE." She walks over to Mission: SPACE and got in line for the ride.

Good news! The detectives have made a correct accusation against Mr. Moseby! We had him interviewed and he told us that there are more murderers out there! He didn't tell us how many, so continue to stay safe everyone!
Shame on you!
gI_0_mrmoseby.jpg

Maleficent: " I can't believe that Marion actually murdered that poor monkey. Never thought he was capable of doing something like this. I think might go towards the Test Track. Hopefully with the amount of people there it will lower of anyone trying to murder me." She then disappeared in a pillar of acid green flame and reappeared in front of the ride and entered the line.

Oaken: Oh no, the murderer was the man with the woman's name? He was so nice, and even bought some sun balm of my own creation! And there's more murderers! *sees Maleficent* AHHH! Scary lady!

Ariel: After riding Mission: SPACE she walked out of the ride thinking it would take her mind off of the recent murder, but it didn't. She's afraid that if she walks alone the murderer would get her. "Maybe I should walk around and get on rides that are crowded, so I'm not alone," she whispered.

Princess Tiana- She has dome everything in the Land Pavilion so has to head outside. She takes a glance at her map and decides to head towards the Living Seas.

Park Manager:Hi everyone, we hope you are enjoying your day here at Epcot. In celebration of the first murderer being caught, there are now food booths set up around World Showcase displaying free samples of some items you can purchase in each of the countries. Stay safe everyone!

Oaken: Oooh, free samples! I'll get some after this ride. *sees Maleficent again* AAAAHH! Scary lady again!

Ariel: "Ooo free samples!!! Okay I'm definitely doing that," she squealed. She heads to the World Showcase and began her food adventure!!!

Snow White:"Well on the bright side their are free samples but that doesn't make up for what happened with Abu. And as long as people stay together we should be fine." She went to get free samples.

Princess Tiana- Grabs all the free food samples she can get then finds a nice shaded area where the Lumberjack Show is and sits down to eat it.

Ariel: Already half way around the World Showcase trying all the free samples, she is already getting stuffed and needs to go sit down. She chose a sitting area where there are a lot of people around she doesn't want to risk it.

Snow White:She tried a few samples and took a seat. She saw Ariel and Tiana. "Hello Tiana! Hello Ariel!You guys wanted to try the free samples too?"

Snow White:She tried a few samples and took a seat. She saw Ariel and Tiana. "Hello Tiana! Hello Ariel!You guys wanted to try the free samples too?"
Ariel: Yeah might as well do something and try to get my mind off of what is happening, and I'm trying to stay in a crowded area."

Princess Tiana- Yes they are tasty. "What do you think of all these murders?"

Oaken: Oooh, free samples! I'll get some after this ride. *sees Maleficent again* AAAAHH! Scary lady again!
Maleficent: " I'm not that scary, honestly. Now if you will excuse me I will go back to the world showcase to get me some free samples." As she starts walking away she turns to the man. "What was your name again?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter