Mvmcp?

Lorip1006

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Have 1 night in Orlando prior to work related conference and see that the party is on that night and tickets are available. Wondering what it might be like to go alone. Any thoughts? Thanks!!

Have you ever been to MVMCP? If not, then I highly recommend it! I've never gone alone, but I've always gone adults only. If you love Christmas (& Disney) then you will love it! So much to see and do that are unique to only party nights.
Going alone to a party would be just like going to any park alone. You can go at your own pace, do whatever you want, whenever you want! Remember, the party is 7pm-midnight, but you can get in at 4pm. Enjoy!

I haven't done MVCMP but have done MNSSHP as a solo many times. It's pretty similar to just going to the parks on your own, so if you are comfortable with that it shouldn't be much different really. Keep in mind that some attractions do not operate during the party, so I recommend seeing them during the 4 to 7 PM window - you can make FP+ selections for that time frame too!

There are always some solo people in the parks and while you might feel like you stick out you really don't. Most people are just too into whatever they are doing to notice. I would go and enjoy the relatively short ride lines and the unique shows for the party. If you decide to go, have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter