My ADR week (staying offsite)

sweetnjmom

DIS Veteran
ADRs are so much easier to do when you're staying at a Disney resort! I much prefer the 180+10 for ADRs. But I did get what I wanted for my EPCOT day on 8/31.... so far so good!

Our family goal is to have dinners at different restaurants than prior trips. Last trips we've dined at LeCellier, Via Napoli, 50s Primetime, Yak & Yeti and Morimoto Asia (we loved, our son didn't). This trip we're staying at the Sheraton Vistana resort and will be having breakfast there - plus no character meals since our son will be 11 and he barely eats, so we don't want to pay adult prices for him. Lunches will probably be QS. Our plan:

Sun 8/30 - MK: No table service, we'll have dinner at Columbia Harbor House (our favorite QS option at MK)
Mon 8/31 - EPCOT: Chefs de France (booked this today! :) )
Tue 9/1 - Resort day / Halloween Party: QS meal at MK (prob Columbia Harbor House again... though open to other choices)
Wed 9/2 - Typhoon Lagoon / Disney Springs: T-Rex (180 ADR date is 3/6)
Thu 9/3 - Hollywood Studios: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (180 ADR date is 3/7)
Fri 9/4 - Animal Kingdom / Disney Springs: Chef Art Smith (180 ADR date is 3/8)

What are other good options for a QS dinner at MK? Trying to avoid burgers and chicken fingers if we can - at least for me and my husband. ;)

No replies (which is fine... my post was boring ;) ) but as an update, I could not get Sci-Fi at 180 days, but did get an ADR for 50s Prime Time (which we've eaten at the last 2 trips). I had to call both T-Rex and Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' directly, but I got the times I wanted.

Sci-Fi does seem hard to book; we got ours but that was definitely at 180+ which is helpful.
QS at MK - I've thought about this and our options seem to be basically Pecos Bill, or else going to one of the MK monorail resorts, but that seems like a lot of effort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter