My Boston area peeps....

Mansfield is on the Providence/Stoughton line, MBTA, that's why I suggested it ;)

RAH is under six miles from the train station, Google Maps. I could possibly call ahead and ask them to have a make and take ready for us. If I tell them there will be 6 Disney fans there, they may do something for us.

I can get to Mansfield. Not sure about the train.

Mansfield is on the Providence/Stoughton line, MBTA, that's why I suggested it ;)

RAH is under six miles from the train station, Google Maps. I could possibly call ahead and ask them to have a make and take ready for us. If I tell them there will be 6 Disney fans there, they may do something for us.

this sounds like fun! see what you can get scheduled Jennifer, any good places to eat around there???

I like this!::yes:: I think I might even remember how to get there.

Yes, Morgan will be coming with me.

Once we figure out dates, I'll email the owner. I used to work there and for some reason I'm not her favorite person (I know! Can you believe it?), so maybe Cassey should call. :rotfl2:

There are all the "regular" restaurants there. Depends on what we want, but I'm sure we can find something close by. There's a mall not *too* far away, Panera, 99, Friendly's, etc.

Yes, Morgan will be coming with me.

Once we figure out dates, I'll email the owner. I used to work there and for some reason I'm not her favorite person (I know! Can you believe it?), so maybe Cassey should call. :rotfl2:

There are all the "regular" restaurants there. Depends on what we want, but I'm sure we can find something close by. There's a mall not *too* far away, Panera, 99, Friendly's, etc.

Yay! Megan can't wait to meet the girls! and I of course can't wait to meet you all!!!

I will PM Buffy and Caroline to see what works best for them.

we can always see what we are hungry for on the day.

heard back from Buffy, the weekend of the 27-28 will work for her if they are in town!

So far I am open on those days. I'm still not sure if we will be in Key West though. It will depend on if DH gets this new job and if they would let him take time off that soon.
If they don't then I should be able to make it to the meet.

I'm game with Mansfield too. I will be driving, the T doesn't work for me.

Hey Buff - maybe we could connect and drive together? Used to teach in Foxboro, so i know where Mansfield is. Would take about 1 1/2hrs from here. Let's see if we can work out some plan.

Hey Buff - maybe we could connect and drive together? Used to teach in Foxboro, so i know where Mansfield is. Would take about 1 1/2hrs from here. Let's see if we can work out some plan.

Sounds good Caroline.
I will keep you posted on if we are here. I should know soon.

I will definitely bring Julia! She is looking forward to it too!

Yay :goodvibes I love it when a plan comes together :cool1:

Jennifer do you want to see what you can put together at the scrap store for the weekend....just realized I didn't comment on your post before...how could you not be there favorite person :confused3

This is turning out to be a fun trip! can't wait to see you all!

Lisa, you are up way too early for a Sunday!

Cassey I'm up this time EVERY morning, can't seem to sleep in anymore :rotfl:

So the 27th or 28th of July?

which ever works best for everyone....

was looking at the MBTA site, looks like to get out to Cassey I have to get to the South Station...to get everywhere else go to the Back Bay Station, is that correct??? is that the station you come into Jennifer? looks like we can walk to it in about 10 minutes from our hotel. trying to figure this all out!

I get off at Ruggles, but can get to Back Bay or South Station. You can easily hop on an inbound train at Back Bay and get to South Station. They probably wouldn't even charge you.

There is a red line stop at South Station too, so if you got to a red line T train, you could get there. I know that the orange line goes through Back Bay. So you could get an orange line train to Downtown Crossing, then switch to a red line train to South Station. It works, but will take time. Might be best to just hop in a cab :rotfl2:

I get off at Ruggles, but can get to Back Bay or South Station. You can easily hop on an inbound train at Back Bay and get to South Station. They probably wouldn't even charge you.

There is a red line stop at South Station too, so if you got to a red line T train, you could get there. I know that the orange line goes through Back Bay. So you could get an orange line train to Downtown Crossing, then switch to a red line train to South Station. It works, but will take time. Might be best to just hop in a cab :rotfl2:

our hotel is on the green line...I was thinking a cab to South Station would be quickest too after looking things over, switching to different lines looks like it will eat up tons of time.

Cab would be faster to South Station, especially since the green line does not go into south station. We will usually take a green line train into the Park Street station, switch to a red line train into South Station and then grab a commuter rail to here.

Is this scrapbooking store on Rt 106 in No. Attleboro/Plainville? I used to live in Plainville and Wrentham when I taught in Foxboro. Yes, the Wrentham Outlet stores are there too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter