My Boston area peeps....

Thanks Cassie - I know exactly where it is. I lived in the apts on 140, close to that intersection of 140/152. Back then, too far back, they were all jewelry outlets in those small shopping areas.
When we used to go to Lisa's crops on the Cape, LindaBabe and I would always stop in this store both on our way down and back.

thanks for the info Cassey! definitely will take cabs instead of switching trains, will be to confusing for me I think :rotfl:

Caroline, happy you feel comfortable to drive to the scrapstore, can't wait to meet you too!

going to have Megan look over the tours I highlighted so I can figure out our flight days!

Lisa , that is my old stomping grounds - no concerns about driving there!!
I love Boston, but after a few yrs of driving in and out to Mass General along Storrow Drive for Roger, I really dislike driving into Boston proper.
Lisa, there is so much to see and do in Boston, that narrowing it down to just a few things would be very tough. You have to get to the Science Museum, the Boston Tea Party Ship, and if you're going north of the city, try Salem where they held the Salem Witch Trials - awesome!!!

Lisa , that is my old stomping grounds - no concerns about driving there!!
I love Boston, but after a few yrs of driving in and out to Mass General along Storrow Drive for Roger, I really dislike driving into Boston proper.
Lisa, there is so much to see and do in Boston, that narrowing it down to just a few things would be very tough. You have to get to the Science Museum, the Boston Tea Party Ship, and if you're going north of the city, try Salem where they held the Salem Witch Trials - awesome!!!

I totally understand Caroline :hug:

think we are going to do a tour up to Lexington & Concord...a freedom trail tour with colonial guide, a two day pass on the old town trolley w/a bonus harbor cruise included - so we can hop on and off around town and an all day tour up the coast thru New Hampshire to Maine ( I haven't been to Maine, West Virginia and North Dakota so since we are so close figured we would get Maine in!) and down to Plymouth too. think it will cover most of the historical sites.

just need to figure out our flights now and see which day we are doing the DIS meet and down to Plymouth with Cassey and Julia.

made our airline and hotel ressies :banana:

arriving BOS 7/22 @338pm on JetBlue....leaving 8/1 840pm

will be staying in the Colonnade Hotel on Huntington Ave (Back Bay) 7/22 - 7/30 then heading out to the Gengels. will give us 7 days in Boston and lots of time to spend with you all and take out tours!

so let me know when our get togethers will be and I will plan our other stuff later!

so excited we are coming out :banana::banana::banana:

My office is under a ten minute walk from your hotel :) My sister and I usually go to the food trucks on Belvidere Street once a week. It's almost directly across the street from the Colonnade.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My office is under a ten minute walk from your hotel :) My sister and I usually go to the food trucks on Belvidere Street once a week. It's almost directly across the street from the Colonnade.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

cool, maybe we can meet you for lunch one day!
did you get in touch with the scrapbook store yet?

Ladies, one of my daughters informed me tonight that June 28th is the date of the Taylor Swift concert in Foxboro. Not sure if the traffic will create problems on 495 or 95 - the basic area where we plan to meet.
Just an FYI - what do you think? You live in that area now.

Ladies, one of my daughters informed me tonight that June 28th is the date of the Taylor Swift concert in Foxboro. Not sure if the traffic will create problems on 495 or 95 - the basic area where we plan to meet.
Just an FYI - what do you think? You live in that area now.

maybe Saturday would be a better day then ...

Cassie - you are so right!! Must have misunderstood the date when my dd told me - her concert is in July, the 27th not the 28th!!! Never mind this interruption, had a senior moment here!!:rotfl:

Ok just checked the dates and the concert is July 27 at 6:30 pm in Foxboro. Traffic may be an issue depending on times. Will July 28 work or should we plan on something else?

Ok just checked the dates and the concert is July 27 at 6:30 pm in Foxboro. Traffic may be an issue depending on times. Will July 28 work or should we plan on something else?

guess it will depend on when Jennifer can get us scheduled for the store...if we do it Saturday morning traffic shouldn't be an issue for those of you driving right???

Let's play it by ear for the 27th - if we meet in the morning, it should not be a problem, if in the afternoon, then I will fight traffic for sure. The scrap store is only 5 miles from the stadium.

I haven't contacted them. I'm sure it won't matter what time we go as long as we give them a little lead time. We can plan for the morning.

I haven't contacted them. I'm sure it won't matter what time we go as long as we give them a little lead time. We can plan for the morning.

sounds good, please let me know when you get it scheduled Jennifer, I have a tour I will schedule for the day we don't meet up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter