• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My clipboards

amyj1024

Mouseketeer
I'm so excited! I finished my autograph clipboards today, and I was inspired by some posts I saw here--Thanks! I wanted to post pictures but I can't figure out how to put them in! Any suggestions? They turned out very cute!

You need to have them located on a server, photobucket is a good one.
Then they will provide you a special link you can post here that will show the photos.

I'd like to see them. :)

Thank! Here you go!

2641487883_a86139a747_m.jpg

2642316036_5692495995_m.jpg

Did you mod podge them or use something else? They look great, LOVE the Tink one!

I used modge pog, but I think I am going to spray them with a laquer too...

The tink one is for my daughter, and the cars one is for a friend of mine's son. I also made these for my baby and my friends' strollers...
2643230006_af84ca6d0e_m.jpg

2642403777_f035f63001_m.jpg

My next project is luggage tags for the 2 older kids....
I still have 90 days till we go---and lots more time to make stuff!!

VERY CUTE!!!!!!
I still have about 100 days to go and have to make 12 autograph books - 60 shirts and 12 luggage tags -
It makes the time go by faster - i think
great job on the clipboards
jennifer

great job! they are all so darling!! i must say that the clipboard i made for my ds was the most fun while we were there. all the cm and characters (face) commented on it. it was great interaction. ds had goofy on the back and he actually signed the clipboard. then when Pluto saw that he had to sign it also!! it made for nice conversation piece at the norway breakfast also!!

have a great vacation! love the stroller ones too!

Great clipboards!

Luggage tags? Do I need them? Where is the info?

susan i made mine using lime green mickey heads. then i lamanited them and put them on with plastic zip ties. i was so glad i did it because i think our whole flight had red luggage! when ours came out they stood right out like a sore thumb!!!

susan i made mine using lime green mickey heads. then i lamanited them and put them on with plastic zip ties. i was so glad i did it because i think our whole flight had red luggage! when ours came out they stood right out like a sore thumb!!!

Adding this to the list!

Finish swaps
Make luggage tags for 10 bags
Make window decorations like Mickeyteacher's (2 rooms)
Figure out something for autographs (3 kids)
:eek:

Great clipboards!

Luggage tags? Do I need them? Where is the info?

Our bags are black and it helps them stick out--like another poster said, but I guess if you are using magical express it wouldn't matter? I just had 2 extra tags, and there are 4 kids.

The clipboards were SO easy (once I found all the stickers and stuff) if you are looking for something for autographs! Then we are going to cut paper to keep on the clip board and put the signed autographs in a scrapbook when we get home.

Good luck!

I've seen on here where people have taken large tags on a binder ring, and have those for the characters to sign on...I thought that was a really cute idea....

I've seen on here where people have taken large tags on a binder ring, and have those for the characters to sign on...I thought that was a really cute idea....

that is what we used on the clipboards & it worked out great! then everynight we switched out the signed ones with the blank ones. we used the color of the character with a black sharpie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter