• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My clipboards

well are they green, red, pink and yellow? and we did not get to see them.:scared1:
ds would be psyched if we did. can you imagine 10 days and we ran out of time??

ok how about.....rifiki?? and pocahontas??

and we did the same for remy and emile:thumbsup2

I did the rangers on white with their coordinated pen color, white got black ink.

Rafiki was light grey, Pochahontas was cream.

JoJo and Goliath?

Can you post a pic of what some of the tags look like? I am just curious now that you guys have gone on about colors and matching! Thanks!

we did poca in cream and rifiki in grey the 1st time and the same blue that's on his face??? the 2nd time.

jo jo and goliath we did red- and she would not use our black sharpie * because she wanted a blue crayon. the crayons were on the table. i asked her if she wanted the sharpie and she shook her head and pointed to the crayon. and she signed for both her and goliath!

how 'bout jiminy cricket??

i also and sorry to hijack your thread, but like buffy said i am addicted to tags, autographs and clipboards. i just can't help myself.

*we used a black sharpie for everyone. except jojo!

Here is a pic of the step sisters, uploading the rest now.

autograph3.jpg

OOOOOH those are super cute!! Definitely an idea I might have to steal * erm, "borrow" LOL

I can see my girls using them in the car on trips, too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter