My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov. 14 TR RL UPDATE 7/12 Pg. 22

I'm here! I can't wait to live vicariously through you for Food and Wine. It was sooooooo hard not going this year!

One ticket for the crazy train, please! :rotfl2:

Excited for the new TR - I saw FB updates while I was at Aulani, but I must admit I was a bit distracted, so looking forward to the full report. And I think I might pull a page from your playbook and do more than one TR at a time...I'm seriously considering doing August WDW & Nov. Aulani at once...and throw in June WDW when Lauren and I are ready to collaborate on it. Oh, and I'll have to start a May PTR sometime, since that trip is set to happen now. Hope to see you there! We'll tentatively be there until Memorial Day or the day after! :cool1:

Who wouldn't want to jump on the crazy train with your fam?! Great pictures already. I'm looking forward to your pictures of the Lodges! We will be staying at AKL for the first time in February.

Thank you for sending out the bat signal, Danielle. :thumbsup2

Great start, and a new character thrown into the mix! :goodvibes Can't wait to read more adventures by PopaDon, Mom and Dani. Hope it's okay I called you that. :eek: :laughing:

I'm here! Can't wait to read about your trip. From your FB posts, it sounds like it was a fun time all around.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter