My little girl is going to be nameless!

My two girls are Charlotte Rose and Emily Anastasia. I didn't want a super popular name for either of them, but Emily is my grandmothers name so we got a popular one anyway. LOL Other names on my list of likes were

Katherine
Margaret
Elizabeth
Delia (MY MOST FAVORITE, Emily was almost Delia till grandaughter guilt won out)
Lily

I like classic names that aren't too trendy in spelling or sound that will serve them well as adults too.

My BFF's two daughters are Ruby and Ella. I like their names too.

Good luck!!

My two girls are Charlotte Rose and Emily Anastasia. I didn't want a super popular name for either of them, but Emily is my grandmothers name so we got a popular one anyway. LOL Other names on my list of likes were

Katherine
Margaret
Elizabeth
Delia (MY MOST FAVORITE, Emily was almost Delia till grandaughter guilt won out)
Lily

I like classic names that aren't too trendy in spelling or sound that will serve them well as adults too.

My BFF's two daughters are Ruby and Ella. I like their names too.

Good luck!!

I wanted Charlotte Rose! However, I found out I was having b/g twins, so did Anna Rose, plus Charlie. I also have a Katherine, and like classic names, spelled traditionally (my name isn't spelled traditionally, and I can't stand that!).

There are so many beautiful suggestions. I only have a few.

Skye
Nia
Kennedi (already mentioned)
Chayce (my daughters name)

You will have a name for her. It may not come to you until you actually see her. And don't forget to let us know!

I liked:

Victoria
Tamblyn
Tamara
Olivia
Heather

All with the middle name of Rose (family name). We ended up with Brittany Rose.

DH and I couldn't agree on names either and we never did have any girls names so it is a good thing we ended up with boys. DS#1 was named after his G-pa and we didn't pick DS#2's name until after we saw him. Both names are pretty classic and fit the boys perfectly.

Just don't stress over the name thing - you will know her name when you see her. I have had many friends go into the labor room with one name picked out just to use another when the baby actually arrived.

Good Luck and enjoy your pregnancy.

I like Callie. (Pronounced Cal-ly)Not trendy or over-used. A cute girly name. We have a Callie Anne. It really rolls off the tongue. Good luck with picking a name.:goodvibes I swear picking a name that both of us could agree on was worse than going through the whole pregnancy:sad2:

Some of the Gaelic names are lovely. My older daugher's middle name is Morven and my youngest is Niamh (pronounced Neev) from a Celtic story of a fairy princess called Niamh of the bright hair.

Other names that were on our list are:-
Orla (means Golden Princess)
Freya
Molly
Naula
Eilidh (pronounced Aylee)

Just some different names to add to the mix;)

Dh and I could absolutely not agree on a name for our DD. Everything I liked he hated, and vice versa. We finally each made a list of 50 names we liked and the ones that matched went on a short list. We only wound up with 5 that matched. We still had not picked one of the 5 when I went into labor, but the minute she was born we knew exactly who she was..no question. Our short list was:

1. Kendall
2. Megan
3. Addison
4. Allison
5. Amber

Even though we named her Megan the second we saw her, everytime the lady came around for us to fill out the birth certificate, we kept telling her to come back later, that we weren't ready to permanently set it yet. We filled it out right before we walked out of the hospital.

I just sent my DH a bunch of your ideas so we will see what he says!

Thanks so much for all these great names! Keep them coming!

Kristine

I already knew what my daughter's name would be before we even thought about having children, Paxton Elizabeth. We have never come across anyone with the same name as her. Good luck on deciding.

I have always liked Aubrey....My hubby didn't like it so we compromised with Emily Rebecca. We also have a Kailey...

Good luck!

We have a history of changing names in our family. My parents named me Ansley Lane. My GF passed away 5 months before I was born, and they wanted me to have his initials. My brother refused to call me that, and insisted my name was Ashley. They changed my birth certificate when I was 3 days old, and now, I'm Ashley. He had a lot of power for a 6 year old!!

My DH wants a Sarah Kate...I want a Grace, so we may compromise with Sarah Grace. I love Avery and Addison too.

For boys, we have an Eli & Jack. I love Avery for a boy. We are thinking Ian or Ethan. Of course, our 3 year old has stated that a baby brother would be Zachary. (not sure where that came from)

I have a Kristin Renee and a Kendall Brooke. I wanted Kendall Adair, but DH said No. lol Besides Kendall, we also thought about Courtney (or Kourtney) but she just looked like a Kendall! (although Kristin - 2 at the time - called her Candle for a few months!!) We had a much harder time with girls' names than boys' - but of course we have two girls and no boys!:rotfl:

Good luck!!

My girls are Elizabethe Selene (call her Sugie) and Victoria Lynn (Tori)

We love the name Violet now and would probably use this
Dh fav. is Janelle

Just don't be mean like my mother. My parents decided my name would be Debbie. After I was born, my Dad went to work for a little while and came back to the hospital and said "How's Debbie?". My Mom said "Kathy's fine. I filled out the birth certificate while you were gone". It wasn't very nice, but I am glad she did it because I do prefer my name (no offense to the Debbies out there, I just don't think it fits me as well).

Our little one may very well be nameless too! My husband and I can't seem to agree on names at all... the only girl name we both like right now is Leigha and the only boy name we sort of agree on is Carter. Ugh! So frustrating!! I feel your pain!!:)

Okay---I am digging deep into my name bag---

Holden Faith
Merritt Faith
Lily Catherine (Lily Cate)

I have two boys and never got to use any of them, but I was ready!:cool1:

I am due on 4 months and while that seems far away, it is coming so fast. We have no name picked out for this little one and we cannot agree on one. Can anyone throw out any ideas?

Here is what we have so far:

Kendall (which I love the name but just does not sound "right" to me)
Avery (Which I love but my husband says he knows a guy named Avery so that is out for him)
Peyton (which makes me think of Peyton Manning)
Natalie Marie (Marie being middle name)
Mia

Please throw out some names for me!

Kristine

If my last had been a girl he would have been Hadley Rose. I have to pick Natalie Marie from your list though...because...well...my name is Natalie Marie. :teeth: I'm not biased or anything.:rotfl: I can tell you I've always loved my name. My daughter's middle name is Marie too as was my mom's. Good luck and congratulations! I'll watch for an update to see what name you pick!!

ETA: I forgot about Brynn. We had Brynn on the list for my 2nd and 3rd. The 2nd was a girl and we went with Grace. The 3rd is a boy so no pretty girlie names...

How about Alyssa? :rotfl:My parents thought it was a lovely name! When I was younger there weren't too many around, but now it's more common.

I have to agree with some PPs though about trying to yell it. I did that with a few names we picked out before our son was born- it's a great tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter