My little girl is going to be nameless!

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
I am due on 4 months and while that seems far away, it is coming so fast. We have no name picked out for this little one and we cannot agree on one. Can anyone throw out any ideas?

Here is what we have so far:

Kendall (which I love the name but just does not sound "right" to me)
Avery (Which I love but my husband says he knows a guy named Avery so that is out for him)
Peyton (which makes me think of Peyton Manning)
Natalie Marie (Marie being middle name)
Mia

Please throw out some names for me!

Kristine

How about

Kennedy (similiar to Kendall? any better?)
Averi (much more girly)
Anneliese

I really like the name Mia. Natialie Marie is also lovely!

I like the name Ashley. My husband and I couldn't agree on a girl's name either but I was seriously considering Ashley. We ended up with a boy instead and we had his name picked out long before he was born. He's Nathan, it was the only boy name we could agree on. :rotfl:

My trick is to yell out names with your last name and see how it sounds. (Considering you will end up yelling at your child sometime especially when they do something they shouldn't have been :rotfl2:). Good luck.

Well, I love my little girl's name....Parker...her name is Parker Renee (middle name is my middle name).

Before we decided on Parker her name would have been Natalie.

I also like the names

Avery
Vivien
Lily
Campbell
Isabella
Grayson

I like the name Ashley. My husband and I couldn't agree on a girl's name either but I was seriously considering Ashley. We ended up with a boy instead and we had his name picked out long before he was born. He's Nathan, it was the only boy name we could agree on. :rotfl:

My trick is to yell out names with your last name and see how it sounds. (Considering you will end up yelling at your child sometime especially when they do something they shouldn't have been :rotfl2:). Good luck.

I love the yelling!:lmao:

With our son, we knew right away what his name would be. I don't know why our girl is so hard!

I love Ashley too but we already have 2 Ashley's in my immediate family so we cannot use that. That is also part of the problem. I have almost 40 people in my immediate family so finding a name that is not already used is hard!

Kristine

I have a Leah and a Kara. We also considered:

Samantha
Aleesha
Evelyn
Amanda

I also like:
Celeste
Marissa
Alysa

Have fun figuring it out!!!

How about

Kennedy (similiar to Kendall? any better?)
Averi (much more girly)
Anneliese

I really like the name Mia. Natialie Marie is also lovely!

I had Kennedy on my list too. DH did not like it at all. He said it reminded him of the VJ on MTV. The freaky one. :rotfl2:

I do like the differeny spelling of Averi. That is cute!

Kristine

Well, I love my little girl's name....Parker...her name is Parker Renee (middle name is my middle name).

Before we decided on Parker her name would have been Natalie.

I also like the names

Avery
Vivien
Lily
Campbell
Isabella
Grayson

Those are some great ones!

Kristine

:rotfl: I love this!

If you like the name Ashley, you could always do a different variation like Ashlyn.

There's several names I like though ...

Lila (if I'd had another daughter, this would be her name)
Ava
Anna
Jocelyn
Meredith
Julianna

:rotfl: I love this!

If you like the name Ashley, you could always do a different variation like Ashlyn.

There's several names I like though ...

Lila (if I'd had another daughter, this would be her name)
Ava
Anna
Jocelyn
Meredith
Julianna

Oh I LOVE Ava!!! Thanks for that one!

We already have a Jocelyn and I really love that name too!

You guys have some great ideas!!!

Kristine

Oh gosh! I loved naming my babies!

I really like Kendall. It was on my short list but, dh didn't like it. Sooo we ended up with Brenna Claire, Maya Elizabeth, and Mattea Lauren. The next one I really wanted to use (but couldn't because our last one was a boy!) was Livia. Our little Livia Paige turned out to be a strapping Jack Thomas. LOL

You'll choose a beautiful one. I couldn't decide on Maya's name until I saw her little face. I knew immediately that she could never be anything but Maya.

Oh gosh! I loved naming my babies!

I really like Kendall. It was on my short list but, dh didn't like it. Sooo we ended up with Brenna Claire, Maya Elizabeth, and Mattea Lauren. The next one I really wanted to use (but couldn't because our last one was a boy!) was Livia. Our little Livia Paige turned out to be a strapping Jack Thomas. LOL

You'll choose a beautiful one. I couldn't decide on Maya's name until I saw her little face. I knew immediately that she could never be anything but Maya.

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Maya Elizabeth. Just love it. Elizabeth is my conformation name too so that would be kind of cute.

Kristine

It will come to you!!

We had decided on Rianna months before DD was born, but my cousin had a daughter and named her Reyenna right before DD came a long. (We had not shared name ideas so she did not "steal" it).

One day DH said what about Faith? And that was it. It is perfect.

Good luck to you and your baby!!

Amy

I don't have a suggestion, just wanted to ask that you let us know when you make a decision. Thanks. :woohoo: :cheer2:

HI there, I have 3 kids-2 girls

they are... jayme elizabeth....other girl name we had picked out for herwas danika
and..........kyana krystene....other name was rylee
Had my son been girl he would have been nikkole (nikki for short)..my oldest dd couldnt say it and kept saying kole-so that is what we named him...:lmao:

IF i was to have another, my new favourite name is Jenisyn....

Congrats on your new little one....:goodvibes

Our little girl is Payton Emily. We also had Emma and Paisley (got this one from similar post on this site) on our list. We have a son named Avery. If he would have been a girl we were still using the same name. Never thought to change the "y" to an "i". It's cute a does make it more girly.

Avery was going to be our girls name, but we had a boy (Brady).

Just beware, Ava is VERY popular. I know about 5 people who have had Ava's in the last year.

Right now I like the girls name Lexi. I also like Tessa and Ainsley.

My philosophy is that I carry the baby for 9 months and DH gets the last name. I get to pick the first name. Luckily we agreed fairly well (he wanted Brody but I preferred Brady) but he was well aware that my pick would trump his ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter