My little girl is going to be nameless!

I thought right up until the ultrasound that I was having a boy...so we had a named picked out (Grayson Patrick....which we will use if we ever have a boy!)...well, I was VERY surprised to find out I was having a girl....excited, but shocked!

So let the "fun" (if you can call it that) begin....we had such a hard time deciding on a girl's name...we thought of the following:

Olivia
Savannah
Brooklynn
Kennedy
Meredith
Madeline (wanted to use it, but my sister beat me to it)
Addyson
Karleigh
Hailee (I have a cousin Hallee....so we thought that would be too confusing)

and we finally agreed on Reagan! Since she was born on my birthday, she got my name for her middle name....my 17 month old princess is Reagan Elisabeth! princess:

Congrats on your princess...good luck with the name!

We named our dd when we saw her. We kept our 3 top names and then said she just looks like a .... Now she's a Madelyn and everyone who meets her says the name just fits her. Here are some of my favs

Madelyn
Kameron(Cameron, I think a K fits a girl better? Then she could be a Kami??)
Delaney
Aubrey
Julia
AnnaBell

I say just keep a notebook with you and anytime you think of a name write it down have your DH do the same. Then start playing with the ones you like and trying to pick middle names. You'll find one that just fits. Good luck and enjoy the fun!!!:yay:

My daughter's middle name is Kendylle. Maysain(sounds like mason) Kendylle.....but that was a last minute "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S A GIRL??!?!?!?" decision. Here are some names that I like.

Sadie Lenore (What it would have been had I thought more than 2 seconds)
Eden Grace
Lucy
Sophie

I wasn't finished posting! Oops!

I'd have to say that "old fashioned" names are super sweet. Umm....my brother wanted something different but not completely ridiculous (you know the names I'm talking about), so he chose Bronwyn for his daughter. Love it!!! I would also factor in what you will call them for short. My Maysain have become Mace, Macy, Miss, May....on and on.

Here's a reallllllllllllllllllllllly great name......BrookeLynne! (Of course I'm slightly biased since it is my name)

Anything you choose will be wonderful!

I have known since I was about 10 that if I someday had a daughter I would name her after my mother. My husband suggested numerous names and I listened each time but none compared.

It was a scheduled C-section and the doctor said "What a healthy boy." Flash thru my mind: his room is lavender and we have no name. The nurse said, "Dr. look again."

Her name is Clarissa Rose. My mother cried when my husband called her to say all was well. Her name was the only secret we had kept with a planned section & knowing she was a girl.

We had DDs name picked out since we were 2 months pregnant. She was born, they announced it was a girl and asked what her name was and I said I don't know. We did not definitely decide on her name until we were leaving the hospital and they made us fill out the birth certificate paperwork. For a full 48 hours, DDs name was 'Baby Girl W'.

We have Lauren Elizabeth and Lindsey Elise. I love both of those names but I still love Meagan Brooke, which I almost named Lauren years ago but I wanted a more traditional name at that time. I also think that Macy Lynn is a precious name. I have to say girls names are so hard to choose. Boys are easier. :rotfl2:

Well, I like the following:

Chloe (my DD's name)
Reese
Savannah (think it was already mentioned)
Ashton
Megan

It is hard to find a name together. I had always wanted Chloe, so I would not budge on it. I let DH pick the middle name, though, from a list of 10 approved names. Would that work for you guys?

Good luck!

Well, I like the following:

Chloe (my DD's name)
Reese
Savannah (think it was already mentioned)
Ashton
Megan

It is hard to find a name together. I had always wanted Chloe, so I would not budge on it. I let DH pick the middle name, though, from a list of 10 approved names. Would that work for you guys?

Good luck!

Oh, I really like Chloe.

Kristine

From one Kristine to another ;)

Don't worry...you'll find a name. DD's name is Aisling (pronounced Ash-ling). It was LITERALLY the only name DH and I agreed on and it took us right to the end to agree. Oddly enough, we have since agreed on Kendall (I'm Kristine...he's Randall...ya, we are corny like that!). So if we had another girl, she'd be Kendall I guess :)

Boys name...we agreed on plenty. Which is of course why we had a girl :lmao:

Also think about nicknames. Everyone calls my daughter Ash and I wish I had thought about that ahead of time because I don't particularly care for the nickname. Oh well!

My DD is Haley Nicole, if I had another girl her name would have been Sarah Elizabeth. I also really like my niece's name, Amelia Rose. Some others I like are:

Jenna
Haven (I just overheard this one at the doctor's office today)
Isabella
Kayla

It isn't the end of the world if you go to the hospital undecided. If you can get down to a short list you'll be fine, because once you see her one of the names will seem right (or they will all be wrong but something else entirely will jump out at you as just "her".) Girls are like that.

I named DS for my Dad, so with our girl it was DH' turn. I had veto rights if I hated his choice, but that was all. I thought that his top choice was rather overly romantic, but it fits her; she's girlier than I am. (It's also very ethnic and has already been mentioned in this thread.)

I have a dd named Abigail Savannah. I love her name. If we have another girls some day, she will be Austen Elizabeth or Charlotte Sage, most likely Austen Sage to compromise between DH and I.

Other names I like:
Cora
Delilah
Faith
Annabelle
Aubrey

When picking names for my youngest, I loved Hallie and Keira. Of course, I didn't use either because I had a boy. I do have a daughter though. Her name is Erin Kathleen.

My girls names are

Savannah Ladley (Ladley is my Maiden Name)
Lillian Ellen Anne (and she goes by Ellen Anne)
Grayson Isabella

I also like

Annsley
Sloane
Addison

Don't forget to pay attention to the initals...went to school with a girl that hers spelled GAS ! :rotfl: Had my oldest DD name picked out when I was 17...got to use it 20 years later...Emily Shea. Youngest DD name came from one of my DH favorite books, Kahlan, we pronouce it Cal-an. Have you thought to check the Social Security web site for the top 100 names? Better than a baby name book!

My DD name is Kamryn Isabelle but we call her Kamy. I also like Halle Kate and Sophia Danielle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter