My Magical Journey to Running the Half Marathon TR Link! p.107

I'm sorry you've been having so much pain. I'm sure the adrenaline will help you get through. I hope I'm lucky enough to meet you this weekend!

Amanda

Thanks Amanda. I'm not in pain just walking around, etc. now that I've recouped from the 10 miles. But, certain movements (like when my nephew was moving me around the other night) still bother me and of course, any time I start running.

I hope we get to meet too! :goodvibes

I hope the tips he gave you helps this week so you can get through the race without too much pain. You have done so well in your training. I cant believe your weekend is almost here. Uh oh it means mine is getting even closer too.:rolleyes1

Thanks Lindsay! Your race will be here before you know it. ;)

I am so glad you've gotten such good input and advice and hope the inserts can give you some relief. I can't wait to follow along on FB! Cheering you on from here, or actually from Germany lol but I'll be thinking of you! And checking FB :)

Thanks Cynthia! I didn't know you were going to Germany. Very cool! Have a great time!

good luck for the big race:worship:
I do believe a wee half un of guiness may be required afterwards-purely medicinal of course:rolleyes1

:rotfl: I think you may be right! :thumbsup2

Wishing you all the best as you prepare for this big event. If it's a run/walk or a walk/run, either one is great. You've put a lot of time, effort, and commitment into this, and we will all be so proud of you when you cross the finish line :cheer2:, even if we aren't there in person.

Thanks MeMom! It means a lot knowing so many people are rooting for me. :hug:

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm off to the doctors this morning for a follow up on my blood pressure. For some reason, my blood pressure sky rockets when I'm at the doctors (or even thinking about going since I just took it and it's higher than it's been for the past 3 months since I've been monitoring it). :rolleyes: Guess I just have white coat syndrome. :rolleyes1 After I'm heading to the running store. :cool1:

I'm off to the doctors this morning for a follow up on my blood pressure. For some reason, my blood pressure sky rockets when I'm at the doctors (or even thinking about going since I just took it and it's higher than it's been for the past 3 months since I've been monitoring it). Guess I just have white coat syndrome. After I'm heading to the running store.

I wish I would of seen this before you left. Have they used a larger blood pressure cuff? I had this problem, till they found out I have larger upper arms. My blood pressure was crazy and when they finally found out I needed larger cuffs, my blood pressure is fine.

Good luck. I don't want to be noisy, but can I follow you on Facebook? I'm friends with WDWgirl-Sarah-you can maybe find my link on hers.

Hang in there Carissa and stay healthy! :cheer2: pixiedust:

Thanks Julie!

I wish I would of seen this before you left. Have they used a larger blood pressure cuff? I had this problem, till they found out I have larger upper arms. My blood pressure was crazy and when they finally found out I needed larger cuffs, my blood pressure is fine.

Good luck. I don't want to be noisy, but can I follow you on Facebook? I'm friends with WDWgirl-Sarah-you can maybe find my link on hers.

I don't think that's the case. My blood pressure is fine at home, just goes up when I'm anxious about something.

I don't know Sarah, but I'll PM you my name and you can look for (or vice versa).

------------------------------------------------------------------

We are in the process of trying to buy our first home and my brain is so overwhelmed right now! I think maybe it's a good thing because it's keeping me from being nervous about the race. :rolleyes1 We're going to check out some neighborhoods today and then do some walk throughs tomorrow. Exciting but stressful all at once.

I can't believe you leave on Friday!! YAY!

I remember when you first decided to do this race..you really stuck to it! What an inspiration you are, Carissa!

Have an incredible trip and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!

Oh...and good luck on the house search.....very exciting!! :banana:

I'm off in the morning so I wanted to stop by and wish you luck. I'm really hoping to meet you!!!!
Good luck with the house hunting!

Amanda

I can't believe you leave on Friday!! YAY!

I remember when you first decided to do this race..you really stuck to it! What an inspiration you are, Carissa!

Have an incredible trip and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!

Oh...and good luck on the house search.....very exciting!! :banana:

Thanks Missy! I'm excited about so many things today. Hopefully I can sleep tonight since I'm sure I won't sleep much tomorrow night.

I'm off in the morning so I wanted to stop by and wish you luck. I'm really hoping to meet you!!!!
Good luck with the house hunting!

Amanda

Thanks Amanda! I'll be looking for you! :)

all of the houses are pretty! I can't wait to see what you end up with. Have fun looking today and fly safe tomorrow!

:goodvibes

Carissa-
I'm still trying to catch up from my 2 weeks of the DIS (for the most part). I wanted to wish you good luck this weekend!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

I love your house pictures and I will refrain from putting in my vote since I don't know the prices of them! :lmao:

all of the houses are pretty! I can't wait to see what you end up with. Have fun looking today and fly safe tomorrow!

:goodvibes

More to check out tomorrow!

Carissa-
I'm still trying to catch up from my 2 weeks of the DIS (for the most part). I wanted to wish you good luck this weekend!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

I love your house pictures and I will refrain from putting in my vote since I don't know the prices of them! :lmao:

:rotfl: They're all roughly in the same price range. :thumbsup2

Hope everything went great at the half this morning! Can't wait to read all about it!popcorn::

Thanks! Hopefully I can start the TR sometime this week.

I bet she did great this morning! :cheer2:

Well, I wouldn't say I did great, but I DID finish! :cool1:

Welcome Home Carissa!!! I can't wait to hear all about the race! Glad to hear you finished... I hope you had a blast!

That's exciting news about the house hunting!! I can't wait to hear more about that too!

Hi Car!! stopping by to say hello! :banana: CONGRATULATIONS on your race this weekend!!! We were all cheering for you!! and feeling very proud! :goodvibes

:yay:

Welcome Home Carissa!!! I can't wait to hear all about the race! Glad to hear you finished... I hope you had a blast!

That's exciting news about the house hunting!! I can't wait to hear more about that too!

Thanks Amy! I did have a great time. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on the house hunting.

Congrats Carissa! I kept looking for you!

Amanda

I ended up getting moved to Corral E once I showed proof time. And there were so many people there! I'll have to go check out your thread to see how you did. :goodvibes

Hi Car!! stopping by to say hello! :banana: CONGRATULATIONS on your race this weekend!!! We were all cheering for you!! and feeling very proud! :goodvibes

Hey Carrie! Awww - thanks so much. :hug:

I bet the past few days seemed like a blur!
You have sure done a lot of things since this time last week. :laughing:
Congratulations again on completing the run/walk! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter