My scrapbook online

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hi!

I just finished scanning album 1 of my Disney Scrapbook from our trip in October. Album 2 should be up by tomorrow!
Hope you enjoy!

Click on below and follow scrapbook link:bounce:

Cass...I just finished looking at your pages and all I can say is WOW...I really liked the Chef Mickey pages....How did you get the big Mickey...did you cut it in half?...everything was so great looking..also did you do the lettering yourself and the lettering on the AK & Cont were they stickers that you bought...all I can say is WOW...your family looks like they had a blast and you too!! Thanks for posting..Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Marianne,
thanks for the feedback, it's wonderful to hear comments back on it cus it took me soooo long :)

The Chef Mickey pages came in a paper pizzaz disney book from hot off the press. They were 81/2 X 10 so I put them at the center of each of the pages.

The lettering I did was actually done on my computer. I bought some acid free paper and found some great borders etc on my printmaster platinum (I swear by this program :) and added some journaling to them, then printed them out. I did this quite a bit in my first album. By the time I started doing my second album, I had looked at other scrapbook pages from books etc and I liked the do it yourself headings, which I had never thought of doing in the first one. I really leaned a lot doing my first album, I look back now and wish I had done at least SOME scrapbooking before I did my Disney one..oh well..live and learn!

I am just about to start scanning my second album...should take a few hours before it's posted.

:bounce:

What a GREAT scrapbook!!! I am actually working on mine today, from our 2000 trip.... I can't wait to see your next album!!

(Janet- wife of DisneyBound4Ever)

Great Pages! I don't have any Mickey cutouts and I think I need some after seeing all you were able to do with yours. I think my favorite was the hat page!

Thanks going2wdw & DisneyBound4Ever!

I have just posted my second album :bounce:

I also just finished posting a scrapbook I made for my good friend Dean. Hope you guys like it!

You can really tell the difference between my first album and Dean's album ha-ha!
I can't believe how much you can learn just by doing a scrapbook :)

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed looking through your scrapbook :0) I love how you did the MGM page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter