• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

National Lampoon's February Quest For Fun!!~ LIVE UPDATE 2/9 post 852

LIVE UPDATE!!!

just got this from cherie....

from left to right, d.jay, winkers, jordan, cherie and rosie!

group.jpg

Thanks Dawn for posting for me!!

Wish I could have included text with that but I couldn't make my new phone work right. :lmao

Yes that was us last night after dinner at the Wave. We went up to Wendy's room (Jordan's cousin) to check out the new Villa in Bay Lake Tower. THEY ARE NICE!!!!!! Many thanks to Derrick and Wendy for letting us bombard them in their room last night. :lmao:

Time for the superbowl..........GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!

I'M HOPEFUL!!!!!! :cheer2:

Spoke with Rosie - she was saying what a hilarious time they had last night. Of course, how could it be any other way with that group?

Has been cold though...but all my early Feb visits have been very chilly, so not surprised.

Thanks for the pics - so great to see them. ::yes::

Someone tell me what is better than watching your favorite team in the Superbowl while also watching the fireworks from EPCOT off your balcony????:banana:

THIS NIGHT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone tell me what is better than watching your favorite team in the Superbowl while also watching the fireworks from EPCOT off your balcony????:banana:

That is just awesome!!!!! :goodvibes

WHO DAT???? I am thrilled for you, Cherie! Congrats to all the Saints fans!!!

Congratulations, Cherie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so happy for you, the Saints, and all of the other New Orleans fans out there! Enjoy being champs!!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm slowly taking off my Colts gear... tear in my eye... sadness in my heart...

But then I think about all of the fun you just had, screaming and cheering on your team, IN DISNEY WORLD, and I somehow feel better!

Congrats to all of you New Orleans fans. If we had to lose to anyone, I guess the Saints would be the ones I choose!!;)

We were on Bourbon St for kick off! Made it home right before half time. As soon as the Colts didn't score in the 4th fireworks started going off in my neighborhood.

This was your night Cherie!!!! So cool the Saints won!:thumbsup2

We were on Bourbon St for kick off! Made it home right before half time. As soon as the Colts didn't score in the 4th fireworks started going off in my neighborhood.

I'll bet you will celebrate like it's Mardi Gras right through Mardi Gras!!!!:yay:

I bet that was an awesome feeling to be apart of!!! Congrats to you and all your fellow Saints brother's and sister's. :hug:

LIVE UPDATE!!!

cherie texted me back after i told her about drew brees being on main street and said she had seen it on the disney blog and that they were going to MK today anyway. then she said: late start today due to partying and EMH at MK til 1am.

she said they met up with the other dissers there and had lots of fun. she will have photopass pics to share in her TR! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter