NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo how did our lame town get so lucky?!?! :)

The McDonalds refused to give a woman with no arms her food at the drive thru. They took her money but wouldn't give her her food because she used her feet as hands. Very sad.

ohh wow! that didn't even make the news over here!!! :earseek: that is very sad :sad2: but of course i'm not surprised, anything seems to go in this town :sad2:

That is very sad. I would be so mad...I wonder what their justification for not handing her her food was? I mean the put it in a bag. I wouldn't have a problem with this but I would think that taking her money would be the strange part....and don't you have to be at least a little impressed with someone who can sit in a car and hand out money at the drive through with their feet:eek:

ETA: what did they expect her to do? Even if she walked in she still would need to use her feet to get her food.

I'm researching it and she said it happened at TWO Rockford Mcdonald's!! :earseek: There are ALOT of Mcdonalds in Rockford, I wish they would have told us which ones they were!

TWO!!!:eek: I bet McD's is scrambling to make amends now that it is on the news. People can be so mean.:mad:

Mean people suck. At least she is out doing things for herself, she isn't saying poor me and letting people do things for her. I didn't know it was 2 mcd's, ridiculous!

We are making macaroni necklaces today how exciting! :laughing: I'm sure the kids will be covered in Macaroni by the time the project is done!

We are making macaroni necklaces today how exciting! :laughing: I'm sure the kids will be covered in Macaroni by the time the project is done!

Have fun, we did wooden models yesterday with paint and glue. We had a huge mess but it was great fun!

Very True. I guess its not too bad for them unless there's glitter in the glue.

I have to go for a little bit too. Housework is calling me. :rolleyes1 I keep saying wrong number but it doesn't believe me:confused3 I'll be back soon.

We're almost off page 1, just pushing us back up.

Bit of random nothingness,

DBF and I rescued a cocker spaniel puppy last night from the gas station. I called the vet today and found out that his name is Salem and he's barely a year old. Poor little guy was such a mess, I've never seen an animal covered with so many matts and when I explained the situation to the vet's office she told me that she was going to pretend that I didn't call because she didn't want to have to call the owner. We worked all night to get as much out as possible. He's such a sweet dog too.

Bit of random nothingness,

DBF and I rescued a cocker spaniel puppy last night from the gas station. I called the vet today and found out that his name is Salem and he's barely a year old. Poor little guy was such a mess, I've never seen an animal covered with so many matts and when I explained the situation to the vet's office she told me that she was going to pretend that I didn't call because she didn't want to have to call the owner. We worked all night to get as much out as possible. He's such a sweet dog too.

Poor thing, why do people do that to animals? Our dog is like a member of the family. Good for you Jeni!

:wave: Howdy, girls! I'm eating lunch and DISing, I hope to not spew. Jeni - are you going to keep the puppy? He sounds so cute! Was he good about having the mats groomed out?

Can't believe I missed Michelle - it's been ages since I talked with her.

Throw some glitter down with that glue and macaroni - it probably has minerals in it that are essential for something. At least you'd get sparkly poop out of the deal.:thumbsup2

Yes, sparkly poop would be a treat. I live a sad life obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter