NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon check in. I had a few minutes but all the green lights are off. A folding clothes I will go. :wave:

Hi Heather!! Finally home from work, but unfortunately I have to work tomorrow.

Wow! I come back to the same page I left off hours earlier! Where is everybody???

Camden has his first t-ball game tonight. 8:00. Woohoo. (very sarcastic) Dawson is going to be a wreck by the end of the game. His bedtime is 7:00!

HI Angie...you going swimming later? I love swimming and sure wish I had a pool.

HI Amanda...Kate was not a big fan of the book. It is a little strange. There is going to be a sequel I though this fall but then someone else said next fall:confused3

Wow-8:00 seems late for a T-ball game! Our team at work is playing softball at 10:00 tonight, and I thought that was late-at least they're adults. I think they play late because of the heat, but I bet it'll still be in the low 100's then. It was 97 at 5:30 this morning!

I always had trouble with activities lasting til after bedtime. Kate was in girlscouts and it didn't end til 815...bedtime is at 8. Then we had to drive home, dress for bed, brush teeth, all that good stuff. It was hard on her getting up for school the next day.

HI Angie...you going swimming later? I love swimming and sure wish I had a pool.

Yep-probably in about 30 minutes. Everybody has a pool here-it's so hot that it's the only thing that makes the heat bearable! Although, the water just gets warmer and warmer as the summer goes on; then it's like getting in a big warm bath tub-not very refreshing!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only mean mom who sends her kids to bed early! :)

Well, I gotta hop off here and watch a few minutes of tv with Braxton. Then we're off to the game!

Ta-ta!

Oh, and Angie, keep your heat to yourself will ya? 97 at 5:30 is nuts!!!!!!

We have a hottub which is fine in the winter, but it gets too hot in the summer. And I know this sounds like a duh..it is a hottub kindof thing but I was hoping it would stay cool in the summer when the heater is turned off. The sun raises the temp to 101 easily and you cannot enjoy it.:eek:

Yeah, the heat is a little much here! But if you can get through the 4 months of really hot weather (June-September) then you get beautiful weather the rest of the year! We swam up until the end of October last year.

Gotta bump us back to page 1!

FoP: I'm reading HP #5, too. I started re-reading #6 in prep for #7, but I couldn't remember a lot of the stuff they were referencing so I went back and started re-reading #5. Now I'll be ready for the movie and #7! Right now my DH is watching Sorcerer's Stone on TV and I'm reading #5-lots of Harry Potter going on right now!!

15_1_149v.gif

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

The poor puppy we found last night is too cute for me to get rid of so I now have a new dog. When we picked him up from the groomers they let us know that he was covered in thousands of ticks. So tomorrow I'm going to take him to the vet just to make sure he doesn't have lyme disease or anything else. We've decided to name him "Ticks" and he is sleeping by my feet at the moment.

Hope everyone has a good friday nite.

Good morning Nothings! I am up early cuz I couldn't sleep.:confused3
For the first time in a long time I am up before the alarm, dh, and ds!:eek: What do you want to bet I feel like crashing at about 6 tonight?:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter