NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita missed us...at least the worst of Rita missed us. We had some tree limbs down and basic stuff like that. I felt so bad for those poor people that did get it when it turned. It is hard to be thankful that it missed us when I know it hurt others...kwim? We were gone for several days still, but luckily I had money saved enough that I could take us places and explore while we were there. I have to say that my nerves were completely shot by the time I got home.

I am now an hour north of New Orleans. I'm no longer below sea level. This area did OK from Katrina. Still had damage but nothing like my area. It's nice to be able to breath a little better during Hurricane season.

Alright my friends...I am surrounded by little people demanding food!:laughing: I will be back as soon as I feed the crew.;)

Tricia~~ If you are not here when I get back try not to work too hard, drink plenty of water, and have a good day!;)

Good morning, Nothings! I got a little sleep in today - woohoo:woohoo: There was very little nothing yesterday - what's up? There's got to be more nothing than that!

Tricia and Heather - your hurricane stories are heartbreaking. I don't know how you get through the hurricane season - I would be a nervous wreck. Hats off to you, and here's hoping we never have a year like 2005 ever:thumbsup2

QOTD - What state in the US have you never visited that you would like to? I'd love to see Washington state. Although the temperatures are probably chillier than I would like, I've always wanted to see the Pacific Northwest. I also love the wines from that region as well - an added incentive.:thumbsup2 What about you?

Just checked the clock - gotta run. DS10 has a swim meet today
11.gif
in a town about two hours away so I won't be DISing much today. Have a great Saturday, everynothing!

Hi FOP. :wave:

QOTD~ I have always wanted to see the leaves change colors in the New England states. Maybe Maine. We don't get that down here.
18.gif
They (the leaves) just fall off and die.

I'm back.....kids are eating so I am dis-ing.

I would love to visit California. I want to go to Yosemite and of course DL!;) And the Redwood Forest....there are lot of things I would love to see there. I really like to travel so it is hard to pick just one place. I also want to see Alaska and Hawaii.

Good morning all! I'm doing a sneak drive-by post during break at work. My boss did decide to let us go at noon-WOOHOO! Judi must be having a great time at her camperless camp-out!

QOTD: it's too hard to just choose one! I haven't done much travelling and there's so much I would love to see: Maine, Washington, Oregon, Northern CA, Washington DC, Alaska. I also want to eat my way through New Orleans once or twice!! :rotfl:

QOTD: I'd like to go west. California would be cool to visit. The furthest west I've ever been is Tennessee!

What? Nobody wants to come to Virginia! What is wrong with you people??!! LOL

I'm here and then I'm not. I just popped in to bump us and to say hello. It's hot here today! Miserably hot!

See you later!

Hi...just wanted to pop in a say hello! We just got back from Chuck E Cheese.....again. Joey ate 3 pieces of pizza!:eek: He must ahve been hungry.;)

Gosh, it's been a long time since I was here! I missed y'all, but I live life "on the run" right now.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

QOTD- That is a really hard one. There is so many places I want to go.

Alaska
California
Nevada
Washington
Texas

Maybe more I think I need a road trip.

Or maybe I will fly.

Or maybe I will ride my horse. But I will not bring a sword.

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter