NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to hear that..Mr. Judi might take that as a personal attack:rotfl2: :lmao:

Judi

There will be now more Joeys for me......Mr OCD is fixed...:cheer2: ..although he objects to the phrases fixed, neutered, and snipped:rotfl2:

There will be now more Joeys for me......Mr OCD is fixed...:cheer2: ..although he objects to the phrases fixed, neutered, and snipped:rotfl2:

My dh doesn't like those phrases either! I say why does it matter what I call it, you've already had it done!

Good morning Heather! What's on your agenda today?

I keep hitting enter and then wondering why it isn't posting my message. I need help!

I keep hitting enter and then wondering why it isn't posting my message. I need help!

Too funny-I keep doing the same thing!

Morning everybody!

Just doing my morning catch-up.

See ya'll later!

I came I saw I posted!!!!

Have a great day NN's - I am still off doing the :laundy: How many dirty clothes can 8 people make - apparently LOADS!!!!! (no pun intended)

Jeni..Glad you now have water:woohoo:
Angie..Thank you for the pictures..Ahh..Ohhh.Ahhh. Tell her thank you:love:
Bonnie..Hope ya feel better soon
Red Head J..family of 8? Janet, Mr. Janet..4 kids..=6. Fill me in ~ Bbgrizzle & Toot sweet move in?

Judi

I'm thinking about making a Roast Beef for Sunday's dinner when DBF gets home from drill. I've never made a Roast Beef before, what type of cut should I get? I know I don't want to make a standing rib roast but otherwise I'm not sure what to get.

Can ya'll help?

Red Head J..family of 8? Janet, Mr. Janet..4 kids..=6. Fill me in ~ Bbgrizzle & Toot sweet move in?

Judi

....and the grandparents who moved in last year = 8

eeeks - I don't hink I could possbily handle 10 - then Dh & I would be sleeping the bathtubs....

Bonnie - here's hoping you feel better....sending you some Pixie Dust laced with Nyquil

Shout out to all NN's hope everyone is having a FAHBULOUS Tuesday

Aftenoon nothings! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day. At least it's beautiful here is Southwest Michigan. 70 degrees, sunny sky......who could ask for more!

Jeni...Did you want pot roast or maybe a rump roast...rare, med, well done?

Hi Red..Hi Becca

Judi

Jeni, I always cook my roasts in the crock pot. That way I can use whatever and they turn out perfect. I like the ones with the net around them best, not sure what they are called.:confused:

Hey Toto check your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter