NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becca mp11 appears to be set up. I just don't know how to use it:rotfl2:

Judi

DIS is almost to so most the time KWIM

My e-mail box is just overflowing with "Free Shipping" offers.

Free ship spend $49 or more & use our card.
Free ship with $125 purchase
Free ship in our beauty dept with $75 purchase

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: What a deal I only have to spend $249:laughing:
Oh yeah, I need to apply for a credit card to use one of em.
Judi

Hi guys! Sorry I've been AWOL lately. Nothing going on just busy with everyday stuff.

My oldest dog Misha is going down hill quickly. She's been vomiting a lot and the cold weather is making it really hard for her to stand up. I think her time with us is coming to an end. :sad1: We've had her for 13 years-she was 8 weeks old when we got her. I keep trying to tell myself that she's had a fabulous life; my husband has taken her hiking 2 or 3 times a week her whole life; she's gone camping and 4-wheeling with us a gazillion times, and she's had encounters with almost every type of wild animal out there: elk, deer, bear, javelina, coyotes, porcupines, bunnies, birds you name it. Keeping her alive is for us not her. But I will miss her more than words can say...

OK-must stop crying at work!

Hope are all you northerners are staying warm with all that ice and snow!!

Hey ya'll. (sheepishly waving) I hope everyone is doing well. I've missed you guys!

Sigh. I'm not going to bring anyone down but wanted to say I'm sorry for disappearing. There were some major issues with me and the DIS and I had to move on. Anyhow, I am not going into any detail on here because it's not fair for you guys to have to listen! This has nothing to do with anyone on the nothings thread, it's a totally separate issue.

I am still a member of the DIS but I am not going to post on the CB anymore. I will probably lurk on the cruise board but that's it. I would love to keep in touch if anyone wants to. I've moved on to another website (not Disney related) which I love and I feel "safer" on. I am really sorry for going MIA like I did. I have thought about you a lot and hope that you guys are doing great.

Have a great holiday season and a happy new year! And again, please private message me if you'd like to keep in touch. But I will not be posting with the nothings any longer, sorry......

Angie, I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say or do to help you though this. My thoughts & prayers are with you & Mr. Angie.

Judi

Hi Nothings! How is everyone doing?

I had NO idea what to get my dad and his wife for christmas, so I had a star named after them. They receive a package with all the info in the mail letting them know about it. Do you guys think that is lame? They have everything and are really hard to shop for.

How are you guys doing with your shopping?

Amanda, I'm really sorry to hear you've been having some issues. Sorry you won't be posting on the Nothings anymore. We will miss you. :hug:

Ipod, laptop, $59 blow dryer. Becca gets her this Christmas:laughing:

Judi

I'm getting a 12 year old for Christmas. Dh thinks I'm nuts, but I think it could be fun. She can have Brittany's present since I can't get that girl to call me back.

I haven't sent my christmas cards out yet. All nothings pm your address if you would like a christmas card with 2 cute little boys and a big mouse.:rotfl2:

Angie, I'm so sorry about Mischa. It's awful anyway but being so close to Christmas must make it even harder. I'm thinking about you and your puppy.

Angie I'm sorry Misha isn't doing well. I hope she lives out her days pain free. :hug: We'll be here to listen when you need to vent or just talk. :hug:

Amanda it was good hearing from you. We'll miss you. I wish you and your family a Happy Holiday.

Is anyone around? I forgot to look for green lights.

Hi Tricia

How'd you get the computer so late. I think I've got it for a few more minutes:rotfl:

Judi

Hi Tricia

How'd you get the computer so late. I think I've got it for a few more minutes:rotfl:

Judi

Kelsie is getting ready to go to some "Youth" thing at Church. She's getting all dolled up in the bathroom so I jumped on the computer. :laughing:

We are getting some rain right now then it will turn a little cooler. Goodbye 80's.

We had no snow today:confused3 27 degrees, heat wave:woohoo:

The sun was out, it was a nice day.

Judi

Judi I can't even imagine how cold your area is. I know this girl from the south would be a sock wearing fool up in the mitten. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter