NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baklava cause I'm nutty...Tis the Season gifts drive you crazy.:scared1:

Judi

Rise & ShineIt's Hump Day!

Only 8 school day til Christmas Vacation
xmas-group02a.gif

Christmas is only 13 days away:santa:

Good Morning Judi. How's the snow? Should I tell you that we have been in the 80's for the past couple of days? That's to darn hot for December.
1.gif

I'm hoping that Kendall will go to school today. I went in her room when I woke up and she was as cool as could be. She gets up in about ten minutes so I'll take her temp. and then we'll see. :confused:

AngieWhere are you?
3.gif

Heather's sister/willwrk4diz, please come meet us. We don't
5.gif
. well hard anyway;)

Judi

Good Morning Tricia

Happy Wednesday...Yep had a pot of coffee already.:rotfl:

Judi

We crow about 5am, sometime earlier.

So glad Kendell is fever free. May your house remain the way:angel:

Judi

We crow about 5am, sometime earlier.

So glad Kendell is fever free. May your house remain the way:angel:

Judi

That's what I'm hoping.
1.gif

I need to grocery shop so bad. I had intended to do that Monday, then Tuesday so hopefully today will be the day. As soon as Colin gets on the bus I'm out of here. :laughing: That way if some one else happens to get sick we will have food. :rolleyes:

I need to get to the city to buy Mr. Judi a vacuum cleaner. Wally has one for $40 bucks. :rotfl2: Last year it was a purple tux shirt w/cumberbun & tie for $4.99. Can't spend to much on these joke gifts.

Judi

When dad got too sick & I had to place him, I moved Christmas to my house.
Last year was filet migon, prime rib & turkey. My grill stays out all winter & I make sure I have lots of charcoal. This year Mom wants prime rib again. Mr. Judi wants filet, Cole hasn't ask for turkey yet. So we'll see.
Is the turkey showing in mine?
Judi

Can I come to your house? :laughing: That's sounds wonderful. I think we need to think outside of the box a little. I guess we always have the same food simply because we always did. I'd love to have steak for Christmas dinner. Yum!

I need to run Judi. I didn't make Kendall's lunch or write the excuse note since I wasn't sure if she was going to school or not. Since she is I now need to get my butt in gear before it's time for her to leave. Buh-Bye. :wave:

Tricia, we always had ham, except Cole, she won't eat pork. So when you need to change, I guess I really changed. This year is even harder for Mom, with Dad being gone.

Judi

:wave: Tricia

Becca so glad you haven't shaved your legs cause I need the hair
7.gif

5.gif
Ok I'm better.

Need help ripping. I know any 12 year old girl can do it but..........:rotfl2:
Single songs off a cd. Who am I kidding ripping a cd would be nice.:confused:

Judi

Why oh Why is the DIS so slow lately. We do have sun and no falling snow today.
2.gif

17.gif

To be honest, ice fishing season is in. Order you fish for facials now!

J

Hi nothings!

Angie, where have you been? If you don't show up soon I'm going to send you a pm with a motherly tone.

Judi, are people ice fishing up there? We don't have enough ice yet and today is pretty warm. Maybe I need fish oil for my dry skin.

Why is the DIS so slow lately? I couldn't stand it this morning.

Judi, I'll ask Brian when he gets home about your mp11 problems again. He takes care of all my computer problems, one of the reasons I keep him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter