NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening Mrs. FoP & Heather
9.gif

Judi

Flower fight;)

Do you have to have a special phone number to have a fax machine? I think my my scanner/ printer also can send and recieve faxes. I had to go to 3 different places to have a fax sent because the person was incompetent or the machine wasn't working!!:headache: It sure would be nice to be able to send faxes from home.

Do you have to have a special phone number to have a fax machine? I think my my scanner/ printer also can send and recieve faxes. I had to go to 3 different places to have a fax sent because the person was incompetent or the machine wasn't working!!:headache: It sure would be nice to be able to send faxes from home.

No. My printer is an all-in-one.
Feed fax ~ dial number~press ok and send. It's amazing how many times you need one isn't it.

Just see if yours has a fax button on it.

Judi

Judi, I found this just for you.
350px-MargaretHamiltoninTheWizardOf.jpg
See I like you just fine!:lmao:

Wow - we were buried on page 3:scared1: ! I've dug us up and now I'll be off to bed. Arrivederci!

This morning I'm using the giant Christmas mug:santa: Coal for Christmas check list.

Judi

It's never too early for a little Christmas spirit.

1.gif
1.gif

I can't wait to get into my shopping mode. I hate feeling rushed, I like to take my time and find just the right gifts for everyone. I'll probably start getting into it in September.

Cole said last night she can't wait til Christmas. We can't even find school shoes we agree on:lmao: so how do I know what is the ideal gift for her?

I love tweens:love:

Judi

Cole said last night she can't wait til Christmas. We can't even find school shoes we agree on:lmao: so how do I know what is the ideal gift for her?

I love tweens:love:

Judi

I have one of both. Tween and Teen. :eek: It is still so easy with my DS-7.

Good morning nothings! I can still buy whatever I want for my kids and they will wear it. It won't last much longer though.

I'll be back after 8:00 my time. DS got up a little early today and has about a half hour before he leaves for school. He wants to play a computer game so I'm being nice and getting off the computer for him.

Be back soon. :wave:

I had a sneaking:tiptoe: idea it didn't get any easier as they got older. Thanks for the heads-up:upsidedow

I wonder if boys are easier?

Judi

Shoes..good everyday school shoes=3" platforms not. 5" heels don't work in my book either. Am I too old sometimes:confused3

Judi

Of course you're too old. You're her mom! Nothing you say makes sense to her and her friends know all. Am I close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter